Any artists out there?

Here is a project I've been working on, a recreation of toothless's tail fins. :)
All made out of cardboard! :)
Pics: Just tail and fins. And size compared to my hand.View attachment 2815241View attachment 2815240
I plan to pick up some faux black scaly leather, or use felt or paint if I can't get the black leather. :D. @Night Light? @Crestcrazy2? ;)

Been working on it for an hour or so.... 😏 . I'm a mythical taxidermist or recreation person. :lau No dragons were harmed in the making of this prop, just the cardboard! :D)
Oh that’s so awesome!!!!!!

It's not my best work, but I really like how this one came out. I decided to try a style without any very hard lines -- I've always liked the softer look that it gives.
The characters are, from left to right, Akita Neru, Hatsune Miku, and Kasane Teto.
triple baka!.png

Here are 3 out of six sketches that I crammed in during the week before the start of the school year! :D

All three are officers....
Dr. Yamanaka. (Navy surgeon, major rank.)
Untitled761.png

Liuetenant Kyouko Fujibyashi. (Navy.)
Untitled760.png

And Chief Inspector, Toshikazu Chiba. (Police officer.)
Untitled763.png

(He's flirtatious and lazy, but with a playful and laid-back attitude.) (His little half-sister is Ericka Chiba.)

It's not my best work, but I really like how this one came out. I decided to try a style without any very hard lines -- I've always liked the softer look that it gives.
The characters are, from left to right, Akita Neru, Hatsune Miku, and Kasane Teto.
View attachment 2818479
Wonderful!

Here are 3 out of six sketches that I crammed in during the week before the start of the school year! :D

All three are officers....
Dr. Yamanaka. (Navy surgeon, major rank.)
View attachment 2818485
Liuetenant Kyouko Fujibyashi. (Navy.)
View attachment 2818486
And Chief Inspector, Toshikazu Chiba. (Police officer.)View attachment 2818484
(He's flirtatious and lazy, but with a playful and laid-back attitude.) (His little half-sister is Ericka Chiba.)
I love their expressions!

I love their expressions!
Thank you Frankie! 🤗 I actually almost gave up on Kyouko, but I'm glad I didn't! :)

Here are the last three pieces for this week, *phew*.
(Bible verse with Alpha Toothless! :D.)
Untitled765.png

Birthday Toothless, mines coming up so this was a fun little thing I did to make it more cuter. ^v^.
Untitled766.png

And, a new male nightlight OC who Crazy helped me design! :D.
Untitled767.png

Back
Top Bottom