Any artists out there?

Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 11.26.41 PM.png

Just a little something I whipped up before bed!

I'm not exceptionally good but I'm trying to improve all the time. :)
Show me yall's art! Traditional, digital, whatever!
I do a lot of sketchy digital drawings, I've got low patience for super clean lineart and it never looks right lol
Here's some of my stuff! :D

View attachment 2166279View attachment 2166280View attachment 2166283View attachment 2166287View attachment 2166290
Idk why this is on chicken forums lol but good art anyways. I do pretty good in art but its more on the hyperrealism side. Also why were you asking for art? I was a bit confused when I read it. And if you want I can show you my art too lol.

Idk why this is on chicken forums lol but good art anyways. I do pretty good in art but its more on the hyperrealism side. Also why were you asking for art? I was a bit confused when I read it. And if you want I can show you my art too lol.
I just wanted this to be a thread where everyone can share what they've been working on, tips, encouragement etc. You can go ahead if you like! As for why it's on BYC, no reason. I just know there are lots of people on here who clearly like to draw. :)

I have this awful habit of drawing myself as you may have noticed, it's usually when I really liked the outfit I wore that day ahaha...here's something I did yesterday

outfit.png

I really struggle with good posing for some reason, I don't have a huge problem with drawing hands I just don't know what to do with them

Back
Top Bottom