Any artists out there?

Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 7.15.46 PM - Edited.png

As you can see, I am a huge LoZ fan, this is the Ocarina of time link! My kind of man!

Oh, I wish I was more honest with how I look. I guess this is a way for me to feel better about myself. Thanks for the compliments!! :D

I would really love to! I have tried writing before (not starwars), I have the ideas, but they can never really be formed into words. I have this idea for a fantsy novel that I wrote the first chapter to. Maybe I should try again.

I love these! I wanted to finally try a drawtober thing this year but with all my schoolwork it's been hard. And I haven't been able to find an inktober alternative that really speaks to me anyway.
I have a witchtober list that I've been liking:
witchtober prompts 2020.jpg

I would love to do that, but I do Pinterest, and there's are not much people interaction on there though...
I looove pinterest, but yeah it's not a great place to share art. Tumblr's good but it's hard to get a following on there I've found. Just post it here! :)

I have thought about this one, it was my favorite of everything I saw. Maybe I'll catch up and give it a shot!
I'm mixing the current inktober, this one, and the current drawtober. Currently working on an owl because I wasn't feeling the prompt 'radio' today. I will be doing a dagger for the inktober 'blade' tomorrow tho. I'm thinking a dagger with flowers growing around it or something

I looove pinterest, but yeah it's not a great place to share art. Tumblr's good but it's hard to get a following on there I've found. Just post it here! :)
Our mom, for safety reasons, doesn't let us do that or Deviantart, except she will let me send a question to an artist I'm a huge fan of that does a skyward sword au, well, when her ask box isn't at 250+ questions... UGH!

Back
Top Bottom