Any artists out there?

Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 9.30.03 PM.png

brown creeper....upside down birb

shoot, they have it but looks like it's just premium and that isn't gonna work. thanks tho, appreciate it!
I know Mahouka is on Netflix, but I just use Youtube since I like to pic and choose clips.
That would be our main antagonist from kimetsu no yaiba.

speaking of, can't believe netflix doesn't have season two. Anybody know if there's anywhere else i can watch it?
Ooh!

Whoa, that's really cool. Lowkey makes me want to try making one. 😭
you totally should!! they are super fun to experiment with and let loose your creative side.

Here's my other one I just added the final touches to. I call it "She-Ra Has A Stroke" lmao. and it's supposed to represent chaos and confusion with the mixed imagery of space, the ocean, and brains. Ironically it looks less chaotic than the piece meant to represent my identity. idk what that says about me as a person :th
IMG_0119.JPG

Last edited:
you totally should!! they are super fun to experiment with and let loose your creative side.

Here's my other one I just added the final touches to. I call it "She-Ra Has A Stroke" lmao. and it's supposed to represent chaos and confusion with the mixed imagery of space, the ocean, and brains. Ironically it looks less chaotic than the piece meant to represent my identity. idk what that says about me as a person :th
View attachment 3033842
Lollll I saw She-Ra on Netflix it's great

Back
Top Bottom