Any artists out there?

These are a couple paintings I have done. I am really an OLD SCHOOL artist from back when no computer art existed. I enjoy seeing all the drawings because my grandkids can do these too and they share them with me. So my art teachers and professors encouraged much sketching of just about everything. You are all doing a great job with that! I am not painting right now, but concentrating more on my piano. My hubby has been having cancer treatments so I have been driving him around alot. Art takes a good deal of private time I haven't had. Best wishes to all my fellow scribblers!!

Attachments

• 20221108_134012.jpg
    20221108_134012.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20221108_133641.jpg
    20221108_133641.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 5
Wow, you really make the drawings pop! I love how you do shading/lighting.
These are a couple paintings I have done. I am really an OLD SCHOOL artist from back when no computer art existed. I enjoy seeing all the drawings because my grandkids can do these too and they share them with me. So my art teachers and professors encouraged much sketching of just about everything. You are all doing a great job with that! I am not painting right now, but concentrating more on my piano. My hubby has been having cancer treatments so I have been driving him around alot. Art takes a good deal of private time I haven't had. Best wishes to all my fellow scribblers!!
Wow, those are gorgeous. I love the reflection of water on those rocks!

Wow, you really make the drawings pop! I love how you do shading/lighting.

Wow, those are gorgeous. I love the reflection of water on those rocks!
Thank you. It was done from a photograph I took at Ft Clinch when the pier was still there.

Back
Top Bottom