Any artists out there?

Ehh might as well...
I like the pencil a lot better, but I made them digital so I could color them.
I did a lot more but they’re other people’s characters.
7D95032A-595F-491B-BA04-6EDED4681612.jpeg
591B9844-72E4-4D51-983B-59D639B06B84.jpeg

here’s a sample of the pencil...
0FA2A669-B4A5-47CE-8797-33EB2BD9620B.jpeg
97D74994-5E1C-4C45-BD85-B8A7F1F311ED.jpeg

And for some reason this thread made me want to draw a d’Uccle.
7C4A561B-D717-4F24-9610-6A987A4BE0DC.jpeg

There is also something called kiviak, that is eaten by the Inuit in Greenland. It is a seal stuffed with 400-500 birds, then left to ferment under a pile of rocks for 3-18 months. It is then eaten raw. Not something that sounds particularily appetizing; not to me at least.:sick
How do people survive eating that?

Wait....does a chicken even fit inside a duck????

Depends on the size of the chicken and duck

How do people survive eating that?

It ferments. Most people don't realize you have a lot of wacky bacteria in your stomach that helps your food digest, including some sketchy things like specific strains of strep (like strep throat). Some bacteria is good for you.

These same bacteria and some yeasts and molds, if given a hospitable environment, can grow and take over food products changing the flavor. We do a lot of those things in our food - yogurt, cheese, kimchi, kefir, kombucha, fermented hot sauces and mustards, alcohol, many salamis and sausages, etc. These things have been around for thousands of years too. Because the bacteria, yeasts and molds that DON'T hurt us are so plentiful the ones that DO hurt us can't compete and die out... Or in the case of things like yogurt or kimchi, the environment isn't suitable for them to live in, but is suitable for the bacteria we do want (yogurt is heated, kimchi is too acidic, etc).

Depends on the size of the chicken and duck

It ferments. Most people don't realize you have a lot of wacky bacteria in your stomach that helps your food digest, including some sketchy things like specific strains of strep (like strep throat). Some bacteria is good for you.

These same bacteria and some yeasts and molds, if given a hospitable environment, can grow and take over food products changing the flavor. We do a lot of those things in our food - yogurt, cheese, kimchi, kefir, kombucha, fermented hot sauces and mustards, alcohol, many salamis and sausages, etc. These things have been around for thousands of years too. Because the bacteria, yeasts and molds that DON'T hurt us are so plentiful the ones that DO hurt us can't compete and die out... Or in the case of things like yogurt or kimchi, the environment isn't suitable for them to live in, but is suitable for the bacteria we do want (yogurt is heated, kimchi is too acidic, etc).
Huh.

Back
Top Bottom