Any artists out there?

OCs and non-fandom always get virtually no attention though. And sometimes if I draw something for a different fandom than usual it attracts lots of non-followers? but idk

I actually gravitate towards originals myself but that's what makes art so fun! Everyone loves something different and what speaks to one person might not work for another.
I've actually never used tumblr but there's probably something to what demographic you'll find there as well.
I say do whatever makes you happy and like-minded individuals will eventually find you! :)

@Amer thank you!

@RoosterWhisperer, here is Twilight with some mods. I’m so very tired

View attachment 2363247
I tried it myself, but the colors/patterns are beyond my abilties.
I tried...
Screenshot 2020-10-07 at 3.50.05 PM.png

Let's just say I tried this on the computer and even couldn't achieve a good likeness of it...

I tried it myself, but the colors/patterns are beyond my abilties.
I tried...
View attachment 2364068
Let's just say I tried this on the computer and even couldn't achieve a good likeness of it...
He looks good! I think it’s just knowing your tools. For the yellow I did a soft airbrush and then went over it with a cloud brush on another layer set to Add or Screen, to brighten it. Then for the oranges, I’d either do the same thing or I’d go on a third layer set to Multiply and darken it. Especially if it was near the blue. Also just realized I forgot to change his eye color. I’ll do that later

He looks good! I think it’s just knowing your tools. For the yellow I did a soft airbrush and then went over it with a cloud brush on another layer set to Add or Screen, to brighten it. Then for the oranges, I’d either do the same thing or I’d go on a third layer set to Multiply and darken it. Especially if it was near the blue. Also just realized I forgot to change his eye color. I’ll do that later
ok.

I am a traditional artist and I don't have the program you do, plus most of those tools you mentioned, I don't have them on the program I have.
Did I mention my two favorite colors are blue/white?

I am a traditional artist and I don't have the program you do, plus most of those tools you mentioned, I don't have them on the program I have.
Did I mention my two favorite colors are blue/white?
Meanwhile I can’t do traditional to save my life. I feel that digital is much more forgiving of mistakes, of which I make plenty.

I think you might’ve but now I can’t remember. My brain is fried and I feel like a jellyfish

Meanwhile I can’t do traditional to save my life. I feel that digital is much more forgiving of mistakes, of which I make plenty.

I think you might’ve but now I can’t remember. My brain is fried and I feel like a jellyfish
What type of stylus and device do you use for computer drawings? I learned quite quickly that trying to draw with fingers does not produce a good outcome.

Being a jellyfish is ok. Jellyfish are cool. For me, I just can't get things to work on digital the same way I can with a pencil. I can never get the right look and it's very frustrating for me lol

Back
Top Bottom