Any artists out there?

@Twizzler, have you ever done any other dragons, other than noct?
I think I'll try to design a white and blue one as well, but... Idk if it will turn out
I have, but I’m intensely private about my art. So I have not and likely won’t post them anywhere.

For me, I have an iPad with true tone. So the screen doesn’t alter the color. I also have the same control of my lines on screen that I do on paper. I have the same measure of progress. I don’t have to think about using my tools once Ive learned them. For colored pencils,I have to think about how to blend, what colors to use for shading and highlights and I don’t know how. Not instinctively. Not without a lot of effort. I also can undo my mistakes much easier. It’s the medium I prefer because it’s easier for me to use

I love psych! The later seasons especially are hilarious!
Aaaack a kindred spirit!!! Because of the way they're playing them for us (hallmark channel recording) I've never seen them in order. But now it's on peacock so I've started from the beginning! Peacock is great-has all they psychs and all the harry potter movies for free!

So I just had to show this...
One of the best things about being an art teacher is the chance to work in all sorts of mediums and styles. Currently, I am teaching a lesson on hand lettering to my juniors. I will usually produce something right along with them. This year i did a little piece in chalk for my kitchen. I just love how it turned out. It took me a couple hours to do in all.... and is totally different from anything else I normally do. 20201009_125003.jpg

Even my husband liked it! Chalk is fun because you can change it with the seasons!

Back
Top Bottom