Any artists out there?

So I just had to show this...
One of the best things about being an art teacher is the chance to work in all sorts of mediums and styles. Currently, I am teaching a lesson on hand lettering to my juniors. I will usually produce something right along with them. This year i did a little piece in chalk for my kitchen. I just love how it turned out. It took me a couple hours to do in all.... and is totally different from anything else I normally do. View attachment 2367504

Even my husband liked it! Chalk is fun because you can change it with the seasons!

Wow that is really impressive! I don't think I could ever get such clean lines with chalk! You did great!

One of the best things about being an art teacher is the chance to work in all sorts of mediums and styles. Currently, I am teaching a lesson on hand lettering to my juniors. I will usually produce something right along with them. This year i did a little piece in chalk for my kitchen. I just love how it turned out. It took me a couple hours to do in all.... and is totally different from anything else I normally do. View attachment 2367504

Even my husband liked it! Chalk is fun because you can change it with the seasons!
Wow! That’s really neat looking! Anyone in their right mind would like that, lol.

That is SO COOL! I'd kill for handwriting and drawing skills half as good as that :bow
Anyway I did more stuff, let me find them

Sketched some pretty space girls the other day + a few bonus

various characters.png

and since people always seemed to like it when I drew younger versions of star wars characters....I drew tiny kryze sisters even though I know nothing of their backstories :p
I just realized they are basically space elsa and anna

sisters.png

I also drew a birthday present for my little sister today, I will post that next!

View attachment 2370415

and since people always seemed to like it when I drew younger versions of star wars characters....I drew tiny kryze sisters even though I know nothing of their backstories :p

View attachment 2370416

I also drew a birthday present for my little sister today, I will post that next!
I wuv the little snub noses <3

View attachment 2370415

View attachment 2370416

OH MY GOODNESS!
I LOVE THEM!!!
Have you drawn Sabine wren?

Back
Top Bottom