Any artists out there?

Thanks guys for your support :hugs:love
On a happier note...I pulled up some old WIPs of star wars from a few months ago and finished them up, here they are!

ashla.png

at the beach! anakin refuses to touch the sand, as always.
beach day.png

...yeah. family drama. My sister's been struggling with anorexia and it hasn't been easy. parents screaming at each other and at her, even when it doesn't last long...it really hurts to watch because it has never been like this before
I am so sorry you have to go though this, may you and your family find peace :hugs I'm here if you ever need it, just message me, anytime 24/7 :hugs

View attachment 2426704
sometimes its worse when its not your fault and all you can do is watch
@Alyssa-Bee, I did this of Tilika and Flare, the Salikos.
View attachment 2426709
On a happier note...I pulled up some old WIPs of star wars from a few months ago and finished them up, here they are!

View attachment 2426721

View attachment 2426722
Those are all so beautiful you guys!!

...yeah. family drama. My sister's been struggling with anorexia and it hasn't been easy. parents screaming at each other and at her, even when it doesn't last long...it really hurts to watch because it has never been like this before
So sorry to hear about this. Hang in there -- good times follow the bad like a shadow follows you in the sun. :hugs

View attachment 2426721

View attachment 2426722
I love obi-tine! I love Anidala, and I love your Starwars art!
Speaking of Ani... is that him wrapped up?

Back
Top Bottom