Any artists out there?

I whipped this up today...it's tiny because it started out as a sketch on a bigger canvas but it was the only thing I liked on there and upscaling it would butcher the quality rip
I'm bad at shading and highlighting but besides the crummy back of the armor this is one of my better pieces I think!
View attachment 2489854
Anyway I love him
I like the lighting with the magenta glow. And I think the symbolic crown idea is always cool.

I whipped this up today...it's tiny because it started out as a sketch on a bigger canvas but it was the only thing I liked on there and upscaling it would butcher the quality rip
I'm bad at shading and highlighting but besides the crummy back of the armor this is one of my better pieces I think!
View attachment 2489854
Anyway I love him
Amazing!

My Rainwing OC, Moodswinger: And yes, his left eye is blind, and scarred, he was escaping Sandwing imprisonment, and during his escape, he got in a battle with a Sandwing captain! He, fortunately, made it out, but not without a scar!
Screenshot 2021-01-11 at 8.42.08 PM.png

I will post the colored version within the next couple of days.

My Rainwing OC, Moodswinger: And yes, his left eye is blind, and scarred, he was escaping Sandwing imprisonment, and during his escape, he got in a battle with a Sandwing captain! He, fortunately, made it out, but not without a scar!View attachment 2490058
Wow! Nice job! What’s your favorite dragon type? Even though Rainwings would be my favorite, I like the culture of the Sandwings, so they are my definite favorite. Also, I love Qibli so much!

Wow! Nice job! What’s your favorite dragon type? Even though Rainwings would be my favorite, I like the culture of the Sandwings, so they are my definite favorite. Also, I love Qibli so much!
Rainwings are my favorite because they dont have to be one color!
And I also love the Nightwings ventral side of their wings, I love stars!

My Rainwing OC, Moodswinger: And yes, his left eye is blind, and scarred, he was escaping Sandwing imprisonment, and during his escape, he got in a battle with a Sandwing captain! He, fortunately, made it out, but not without a scar!View attachment 2490058
Oooh, love the scar!
I might draw a nightwing, not sure though.

Back
Top Bottom