Any artists out there?

More dragon but this time traditional. ^^
Untitled43_20200719090810.png

Art dump! Some of the digital stuff I've done recently, mostly characters for my book I'm writing, which I think could easily translate into an epic animated kid's film. haha

I tried sketching out a poster for fun! Just trying to get everyone to fit on it was super hard :th The colors suck, oh well.
poster (1).png

Some finalized character concepts I did tonight. I really hadn't thought too in depth about some of them so this was nice to do, even if I'm lazy and only messy-sketched it.
(The girl on the left's outfit looks so different from the one she's wearing above because she has 2)
Look at this ragtag group of kids! I love them so much!!
five2_75.png

My beloved prettyboy, Pirr...
pirr.png

I also made some more edits to my other drawing of Sam in the tree but I think yall are sick of me posting that. just go back and find the old version i guess

OK last thing. I need name suggestions for my magic moose old man that you see in the first poster. Please and thank you

Art dump! Some of the digital stuff I've done recently, mostly characters for my book I'm writing, which I think could easily translate into an epic animated kid's film. haha

I tried sketching out a poster for fun! Just trying to get everyone to fit on it was super hard :th The colors suck, oh well.
View attachment 2563180

Some finalized character concepts I did tonight. I really hadn't thought too in depth about some of them so this was nice to do, even if I'm lazy and only messy-sketched it.
(The girl on the left's outfit looks so different from the one she's wearing above because she has 2)
Look at this ragtag group of kids! I love them so much!!
View attachment 2563183

My beloved prettyboy, Pirr...
View attachment 2563191
I also made some more edits to my other drawing of Sam in the tree but I think yall are sick of me posting that. just go back and find the old version i guess

OK last thing. I need name suggestions for my magic moose old man that you see in the first poster. Please and thank you
Tallis?

Back
Top Bottom