Any artists out there?

MORE art I pulled from the depths!
I think this is the last of it on this desktop (that's worth sharing, anyway).

Ahsoka drawing #8000000000
View attachment 2624117

some favorite childhood stuffed animals
View attachment 2624121

some OCs I made up years ago...a livestock guardian and a wolf, star-crossed lovers, destined for tragedy...LOLView attachment 2624124

a little sketch I drew for my dad for his birthday last year
View attachment 2624125

more star war...doesn't look good :/ oh well (ft. 8000000001st Ahsoka)
View attachment 2624127

a page of sketches I did today...I freaking love my kids and want to write about them again...stay tuned...
View attachment 2624129

more sketches I did the other day...it doesn't look good because I actually did it on one of those huge drawing tablets for the first time ever! (my art teacher let me use it)
View attachment 2624133
also I JUST realized that I'm super inconsistent with how I draw Spruce (everyone else too, but Spruce's ear fluff is the most noticeable)
I love the little black and white pupper!

A Saliko creature I designed! He never got finished....
Screenshot 2021-04-18 7.34.28 PM.png

View attachment 2624117

View attachment 2624121

some OCs I made up years ago...a livestock guardian and a wolf, star-crossed lovers, destined for tragedy...LOLView attachment 2624124

View attachment 2624125

View attachment 2624127

a page of sketches I did today...I freaking love my kids and want to write about them again...stay tuned...
View attachment 2624129

more sketches I did the other day...it doesn't look good because I actually did it on one of those huge drawing tablets for the first time ever! (my art teacher let me use it)
View attachment 2624133
also I JUST realized that I'm super inconsistent with how I draw Spruce (everyone else too, but Spruce's ear fluff is the most noticeable)
For starters, such beautiful star wars art! But you forgot Satine!
Second, I love the little gray/white wolfdog pup! You have stuffies too!

View attachment 2624117

View attachment 2624121

View attachment 2624125

View attachment 2624127

View attachment 2624129

View attachment 2624133
I really love the sketch you did for your dad, it's a neat style and the brush is cool and the details and the bebes!!!!
I honestly wouldn't have noticed the fluff unless you pointed it out. HOWEVER I think you draw your charries very consistently. I can always tell who's who and you don't have same face shape. The different face shapes! Noses! Body shapes sans all the things you add on. It is always fascinating to look at your art because of that, it's like seeing real people.
Did this as my old man's memorial.... Jake.View attachment 2624162
Awww! He was so cute! I love the little mouth. It's a beautiful drawing. You had a good boy.

Back
Top Bottom