Any artists out there?

Okay, here's that one I did earlier but colored!
Alpha glowy!
Untitled276.png

I had a blind cat once. He did not live that long.

Wow! That's so cool! Do you breed anything else?
Aww, sorry to hear that. :hugs

Other than mixed breed chickens, no.
(Now keep this in mind, this was years ago when they bred and showed the breed) The last litter they bred was in 2008, and that was Jake's litter.

These are great!

I make characters and never sketch them, what do I do Master Puffy?
giphy.gif
tenor.gif

I love the little black and white pupper!
Thank you!! She actually has the most...ahem...interesting origins. She was an old Roblox wolf OC named Poppy :oops:
I really love the sketch you did for your dad, it's a neat style and the brush is cool and the details and the bebes!!!!
I honestly wouldn't have noticed the fluff unless you pointed it out. HOWEVER I think you draw your charries very consistently. I can always tell who's who and you don't have same face shape. The different face shapes! Noses! Body shapes sans all the things you add on. It is always fascinating to look at your art because of that, it's like seeing real people.

Awww! He was so cute! I love the little mouth. It's a beautiful drawing. You had a good boy.
Amer, I really appreciate how you take the time to comment on everyone's art and say what you loved about it. That's something I need to get better at myself, but it totally makes my day that much better, so thank you! :hugs

I'm not super familiar with digital art but I Love to see what is possible.
I love seeing what is possible too! It's really a cool medium because you can do all sorts of things you can't do with traditional art...for example, completely erase parts without leaving marks or dents, and using special filters for lighting and shadow!

View attachment 2624261View attachment 2624264

Thank you!! She actually has the most...ahem...interesting origins. She was an old Roblox wolf OC named Poppy :oops:

Amer, I really appreciate how you take the time to comment on everyone's art and say what you loved about it. That's something I need to get better at myself, but it really makes my day, so thank you! :hugs

I love seeing what is possible too! It's really a cool medium because you can do all sorts of things you can't do with traditional art...for example, completely erase parts without leaving marks or dents, and using special filters for lighting and shadow!
Point taken!
*Bows* Thank you I will, Master Puffy!

Back
Top Bottom