Any artists out there?

I'm not super familiar with digital art but I Love to see what is possible.

IMG_20210409_171026802.jpg
A couple samples I made for my students and a sign I hand painted and hand lettered on barn wood.
20160221_135804.jpg

View attachment 2624261View attachment 2624264

Thank you!! She actually has the most...ahem...interesting origins. She was an old Roblox wolf OC named Poppy :oops:

Amer, I really appreciate how you take the time to comment on everyone's art and say what you loved about it. That's something I need to get better at myself, but it totally makes my day that much better, so thank you! :hugs

I love seeing what is possible too! It's really a cool medium because you can do all sorts of things you can't do with traditional art...for example, completely erase parts without leaving marks or dents, and using special filters for lighting and shadow!
I'm going back to school to finish my art education degree and I'm hoping to learn more about digital art forms. Thanks for sharing your creations!

Okay, so I was wrong about my old art, here are the last few stragglers before I turn in for the night :)
A fairy <3 not entirely an OC, but a loose interpretation, so I guess it is. Plus I've now distanced myself from the original source due to controversy. I'm not gonna say anything else cause it's quite complicated.
fairy(1).png

Someone asked for Satine, now they are in semi-luck. You get cat Satine instead for a reduced price. Plus some Darth Maul Meow
maul is now meow(1).png

Last thing: another before/after, the after was done today. Completely OC this time!
I remember really hating the original drawing when I first did it, so boy do I hate it now! haha.

redraw(1).png

No, but we would've liked to. We have a beautiful female, but breeding and vet bills are pricey, especially if something bad happens, and you also have to worry about what homes your pups go to! Because you can keep them all! :)

Thank you so much!! That means a lot to me!!

Amer's great that way!

Amer, I really appreciate how you take the time to comment on everyone's art and say what you loved about it. That's something I need to get better at myself, but it totally makes my day that much better, so thank you! :hugs
Thanks you guys! I just love seeing all the art! :hugs I’m so glad you appreciate it all.
View attachment 2624196A couple samples I made for my students and a sign I hand painted and hand lettered on barn wood.
View attachment 2624200

I'm going back to school to finish my art education degree and I'm hoping to learn more about digital art forms. Thanks for sharing your creations!
The dragon eye is so cool! I like how the scales shine in the light, and the eyeball is a perfect circle (which I can accomplish very rarely)
Okay, so I was wrong about my old art, here are the last few stragglers before I turn in for the night :)
A fairy <3 not entirely an OC, but a loose interpretation, so I guess it is. Plus I've now distanced myself from the original source due to controversy. I'm not gonna say anything else cause it's quite complicated.
View attachment 2624281

Someone asked for Satine, now they are in semi-luck. You get cat Satine instead for a reduced price. Plus some Darth Maul Meow
View attachment 2624284

Last thing: another before/after, the after was done today. Completely OC this time!
I remember really hating the original drawing when I first did it, so boy do I hate it now! haha.

View attachment 2624283
Striped leggings!!!! I like your interpretation.
Yeah, that’s an improvement. I love the skirt shorts. I wanted to add it to Diane Ver but couldn’t figure out how to make it not weird.

Back
Top Bottom