Any artists out there?

I made some OC stuff since I don’t have fantastic refs for these charries either
View attachment 2728039View attachment 2728040
Here’s some wing studies...since my winged characters have hands on their wings instead of both arms and wings like an angel it wanted to see how it would work. When looking at the wing structure, it’s very similar to a human with the arm and forearm length being the same. There’s also a small bone at the end though, which is the equivalent of a hand, but since I don’t want feathers on my characters’ hands I am keeping both bone structures connected to each other.
Unlike angels, Pirr and Petri would usually drag their wings when the walk since they keep their arms down, but in tight or crowded spaces they would have to fold them up which means bringing their hands up to their chest on the shoulder level or up and back behind their shoulders.
Another complication the wing/arms could cause is difficultly fighting in the air, since my winged characters wield Spears. The solution is a special fighting style that the species has developed, which involves flying high above the target, a certain distance away, and then pull out the spear with one wing which makes you swiftly plummet towards the target at an angle. This method of fighting is essential to perfect, because it often involves hitting the ground after you spear your victim which leaves you vulnerable. Most don’t have fast enough reflexes to take off again without hitting the ground and still retaining their spear.
View attachment 2728045View attachment 2728046
View attachment 2728047
I’ve already told Saffy that I can see her working for Disney. I have to say the same for you 🥰😂

1624297259898.png

just drew this

Back
Top Bottom