Any artists out there?

@Amer @Rose Quartz
I dunno if you guys are into DND/Critical Role but I feel yall would possibly enjoy this?? I’m watching it atm.
It starts at 6:25
I played a little DND in highschool... Died and then just kind of helped the others as they played.

This feels really formal compared, but DND is fun. It's basically writing a roleplay with dice telling you weather your characters notice things or win/lose and on a time frame. You pretty much have to decide what your character is doing and saying within only a few minutes.

I looked up slates and they have some white, so I was wondering about his pattern!
Oh. Well they shouldn’t have white, they should have his pattern.
I played a little DND in highschool... Died and then just kind of helped the others as they played.

This feels really formal compared, but DND is fun. It's basically writing a roleplay with dice telling you weather your characters notice things or win/lose and on a time frame. You pretty much have to decide what your character is doing and saying within only a few minutes.
Fun! I really wish I had ppl I could play it with.

Slate.jpg

Slate belongs to @Amer and the background is from google, sketch/render is mine!

View attachment 2743980
Slate belongs to @Amer and the background is from google, sketch/render is mine!
Wow! It’s really nice! I love how realistic he is, no turkey contour was forgotten. That background is definitely not Wisconsin though. XD We never have that many hills without trees.

Here are two furies I did today, baby Pouncer, and Toothless in a thunderstorm!
(Both colored on Ibis paint X, drawn by me while sitting in a dentist waiting room! :)

Pouncer!
View attachment 2743731
Toothless! Please excuse all the horrifying lightning! (Said no one ever!);)😏
Thank you so much @Rose Quartz, for being the only person to love this post! :D

Back
Top Bottom