Any artists out there?

Kicked this out mostly yesterday. Needed to wait for a couple stencils to show up today from Amazon to finish it.

"Continuity of the Subconscious"
16x20 acrylic on canvas.
Heavily inspired by John Beckley.
I may do a print run on this one, I think it would work well as a poster.
View attachment 2781028
The colors are so cool!

the last pieces for art fight...its been real fun...

Attachments

• hot.png
    hot.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • dragon.png
    dragon.png
    925.1 KB · Views: 7
  • chimken.png
    chimken.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
  • tea witch.png
    tea witch.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Alright, here is a piece of Katsuto Jumonji, heir to the Jumonji family, aka Iron walls! :) This is one of three done in the past day or two! (I've been on a spree, but I won't post all at once, as I might overwhelm people with his glorious huge-ness! 🤗!
He's 6' 1" and 190 lbs, but he's much smaller than his dad, who's way bigger than he is! :lau
This piece is called, So long, so lonesome. :) Enjoy!

So long, so lonesome.... #659.png

@CrazyCochin, @HawaiiCoyote, I know you will definitely love this! @FrankieDoodle as well! :)

Alright, here is a piece of Katsuto Jumonji, heir to the Jumonji family, aka Iron walls! :) This is one of three done in the past day or two! (I've been on a spree, but I won't post all at once, as I might overwhelm people with his glorious huge-ness! 🤗!
He's 6' 1" and 190 lbs, but he's much smaller than his dad, who's way bigger than he is! :lau
This piece is called, So long, so lonesome. :) Enjoy!

View attachment 2781267

@CrazyCochin, @HawaiiCoyote, I know you will definitely love this! @FrankieDoodle as well! :)
Sorry about the odd skin shading, the main light source should be coming from the left of the picture/sketch....

Back
Top Bottom