Any artists out there?

I love the one of Dipper and Mabel pines 😍 they're all so good!
My digital art never came out how I'd like, but here are some examples of mine:
View attachment 2785320
View attachment 2785321
Art I did for someone else, which I'm actually really happy how it came out, haha. 😂😅^ I've since lost my IPad and can't find it haha.
View attachment 2785325View attachment 2785327
I also made an art sculpture of one of my favorite original designs. ^
Very nice, those are very good wings! :) Nice and basic! :D

@Alyssa-Bee, you couldn't wait to see what I drew during my hotel stay, if I remember correctly? ;)

Welp, this is the *only* one I've draw that's not a stinky little doodle on my paper. 🙄
Leo again! :D He's looking so dapper in that parka, I could drool! :drool .
Untitled676.png

So, I've been away for a while. Completely swamped, and really I'm not seeing an end to that anytime soon. BUT I have been wanting to lean in to drawing more, and lately I've been feeling stagnant. So I decided to watch Jazza on youtube again. I haven't watched anything from him since I moved and that was... nearly 2.5 years ago. I desperately need to see other peoples ideas and drawings to get me going.

I've been on here doing quick scroll bys of all your guy's art and it's all amazing.

It's made me consider doing fan art, or possibly 'art fight style' drawings of your characters, or something completely different abstract or landscapes. All of that seems out of my reach at the moment though. Like I couldn't do it justice if I tried.

After watching a few of Jazza's video's I have a couple ideas of things I could draw. Complete reworkings of style choice, and mood compared to the normal figurine on a blank background. I think it's probably going to be difficult and outside my skill level, but I want to give it a try. Also want to try drawing a few older characters again. Some that only ever got one drawing, just because I saw them differently in my head then I was ever able to put to paper.

I guess this is kind of a dull post with no actual artwork. I haven't had time to read through everything here, and I feel bad not knowing what all's happening round these parts, but..... if you guys would like maybe give me a character of yours you'd like me to have a go at. A brief description and your drawing. I have no clue if I'll get to it, but I would like to do some drawing again. It's honestly been ages.

Well done! The facial skin and beak are wonderful!

Oooo so fluffy! I love it!
Thanks!
So, I've been away for a while. Completely swamped, and really I'm not seeing an end to that anytime soon. BUT I have been wanting to lean in to drawing more, and lately I've been feeling stagnant. So I decided to watch Jazza on youtube again. I haven't watched anything from him since I moved and that was... nearly 2.5 years ago. I desperately need to see other peoples ideas and drawings to get me going.

I've been on here doing quick scroll bys of all your guy's art and it's all amazing.

It's made me consider doing fan art, or possibly 'art fight style' drawings of your characters, or something completely different abstract or landscapes. All of that seems out of my reach at the moment though. Like I couldn't do it justice if I tried.

After watching a few of Jazza's video's I have a couple ideas of things I could draw. Complete reworkings of style choice, and mood compared to the normal figurine on a blank background. I think it's probably going to be difficult and outside my skill level, but I want to give it a try. Also want to try drawing a few older characters again. Some that only ever got one drawing, just because I saw them differently in my head then I was ever able to put to paper.

I guess this is kind of a dull post with no actual artwork. I haven't had time to read through everything here, and I feel bad not knowing what all's happening round these parts, but..... if you guys would like maybe give me a character of yours you'd like me to have a go at. A brief description and your drawing. I have no clue if I'll get to it, but I would like to do some drawing again. It's honestly been ages.
Aww! What a nice thing to do! I’d love to! I have a new OC I’m interested in sharing, and if you don’t ever get to draw it, well, at least people will get to see her.

Back
Top Bottom