Any artists out there?

20220112_135924.jpg

Just realized I don't think I ever posted my wall dragon from last year.
So there's this little alcove in the half-wall that divides my foyer from my kitchen and I had some of my flashier rock and fossil specimens hanging out on the shelf but it just looked boring. So I painted a dragon in the alcove. walldragon.jpg
Terrible glare from the flash unfortunately...I have bad lighting in my house. Anyway, it's done in acrylics and also...

walldragonglow.jpg

Clear UV-reactive paint! Because why not
20210213_213321.jpg
Closer shot of the head.

This was the first painting I'd done in probably 5 or 6 years, and the first acrylic painting I'd done in...gosh...close to 20 years, I think. Wow. That's sad. I used to do painting all the time...

Just realized I don't think I ever posted my wall dragon from last year.
So there's this little alcove in the half-wall that divides my foyer from my kitchen and I had some of my flashier rock and fossil specimens hanging out on the shelf but it just looked boring. So I painted a dragon in the alcove.View attachment 2958775
Terrible glare from the flash unfortunately...I have bad lighting in my house. Anyway, it's done in acrylics and also...

View attachment 2958776

Clear UV-reactive paint! Because why not
View attachment 2958774
Closer shot of the head.

This was the first painting I'd done in probably 5 or 6 years, and the first acrylic painting I'd done in...gosh...close to 20 years, I think. Wow. That's sad. I used to do painting all the time...
You had me at UV lights! :lau
That is stunning!

Back
Top Bottom