Any artists out there?

Some Vocaloid fan art I did for a friend. Found the BG online, makes my work much easier.
(Saffy can give you more info if you do not know what Vocaloid is.)
1642547268755.jpeg

(This is my sketch base, I can use it for anyone as long as they are M/F.) 3D0319AF-CC91-4256-83C6-A02B8331BDFD.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh @lilmillefleur! I got you some more ripped bird boi! :lau
View attachment 2962135
(Please excuse that right arm, I got stuck on it lol)
:drool

These are so beautiful!! I love those hay bales!

Any of you guys who are artists have an instagram for your art that I can follow? I'm also an artist, I'd love to show you guys some support.
I do, but it's got too much personal/life stuff attached to it I feel like?? It's not SUPER personal, but idk I wouldn't feel comfortable giving out the link rn...I'll check it out again and maybe give the link once I edit some stuff.
I also just started over with a new Tumblr, so once I get that going I'll link it for any of you clowns that use that hellsite :rolleyes:;)

A Gammamon I drew last night :)
View attachment 2963626
So so cute!!

View attachment 2964220View attachment 2964221
I’m some what of an artist. I just like having fun with it, it’s a hobby
Very nice! I'm so glad you're having fun with it too. Some people revolve their lives so much around art that they forget to enjoy the process. That's all it's for though! There's no need to satisfy anyone but yourself, is there?

Today's progress. getting there. I think this will be the last time I update until it's done though.
View attachment 2964379
Looking super cool as always Azurban!

I do, but it's got too much personal/life stuff attached to it I feel like?? It's not SUPER personal, but idk I wouldn't feel comfortable giving out the link rn...I'll check it out again and maybe give the link once I edit some stuff.
I also just started over with a new Tumblr, so once I get that going I'll link it for any of you clowns that use that hellsite :rolleyes:;)
Hell yeah I've been on tumblr for maybe ten years now lmao, I have a new art blog too so absolutely give me your blog name when you're ready!!!

Hello! I paint. Mainly birds but sometimes other stuff for art class. I also sorta sketch but I prefer painting. Acrylic and watercolors are my favorite.
I paint too, but never had the talent to do cartoon type art/people haha
Lots of talent posted here! I love it all! So many different styles and each one unique. 🥰 I've always done oil landscapes and self taught I guess as I've never had classes. But I enjoy getting lost in imagination and being able to transfer it to canvas! 20220118_221027.jpg

Back
Top Bottom