Any artists out there?

I had to draw the avocados as a little warm up sketch while I played around with all the new brushes. I’m not tooo fond of the brush I used for shading, but it’s better than anything else I’ve tried.
6FFB78B8-4632-4674-B329-23A994937BDC.png

“Nelson and Murdock, the best d* avocados the city’s ever seen.”

I had to draw the avocados as a little warm up sketch while I played around with all the new brushes. I’m not tooo fond of the brush I used for shading, but it’s better than anything else I’ve tried.
View attachment 2972603
Was that digital?

View attachment 2972603
Freshavacados 💜
They look great :0

IMG_9320.JPG

It's the start of the new school semester and I just started taking an experimental learning curriculum that's basically like summer camp (what all school should be like IMO). I made this journal cover in class today and it's already falling apart lmao

View attachment 2973516
It's the start of the new school semester and I just started taking an experimental learning curriculum that's basically like summer camp (what all school should be like IMO). I made this journal cover today and it's already falling apart lmao
It’s not falling apart at all, I think it looks great! Fabulous actually! 😍

Back
Top Bottom