Any artists out there?

Another random mirror-thingy. I call it “color wheel”. Kinda unique as it’s not perfect (in regards to the weird red-orange-red thing to the left).
65EFC928-3870-445D-8A31-F2E2BDEEC69F.jpeg

Who's your favourite character from Arcane? 😩

I recommend Avatar: Legend of Korra (after watching ATLA), The Owl House, Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts, Maya and the Three, She-ra: POP, Hilda, and Infinity Train, if you're looking for more PG stuff to watch with your sister.
If you don't mind more adult shows, I recommend Great Pretender. :p
Ekko and Jinx are my favorites!!

I've seen TOH already but I haven't seen any of the others! Thanks for the suggestions!

I'm almost done with Arcane, by the way! One more episode to finish!
I also finished watching Avatar: The Last Airbender with my younger sister!
Which cartoon/animated TV series should I watch next?
I know this isn’t a TV show, but have you seen The Mitchell’s vs. the Machines? Pretty amazing movie. :p An animated series I can really think of right now that hasn’t been mentioned is Inside Job that Alex Hirsch was an executive producer on since you liked Gravity Falls.

I know this isn’t a TV show, but have you seen The Mitchell’s vs. the Machines? Pretty amazing movie. :p An animated series I can really think of right now that hasn’t been mentioned is Inside Job that Alex Hirsch was an executive producer on since you liked Gravity Falls.
I love Mitchells! Such a cute movie!
I've seen a bit of Inside Job, but I haven't gotten around to seeing more of it. Adult comedy isn't really my thing, but it looks intriguing so I'll definitely give it another shot!

Back
Top Bottom