Any artists out there?

Yeah, I haven't decided what kind of stuff I'm putting up top around his crown just yet. In the same way that the lion on the opposite bolster kind of blends into the leaves, I want this design to channel that same vibe. The design as it is needs a lot of tidying but I don't go through that effort until I have all my design elements all cuddled together and looking good.View attachment 3080093
Absolutely gorgeous!

Started a new job today.
MCcollage1.jpg

This one is actually kind of a big deal. This has the potential to benefit us both in great ways. He is using this knife as his submission for approval into a knife maker's guild of some kind, and it seems like a really big deal. It's going to the Atlanta Blade Show on June 3, and will be entered in some contests. It would be really nice to win something. He will have my cards at his booth. Since I have soft opened my business (Sarah Ladd Jewelry & Engraving) about ...two weeks ago, it's in my best interest to begin networking with the folks who would be interested in work of my ilk.

In my dreams, my artwork is published somewhere. It would be nice to leave something behind with my name on it that isn't a f*ing bill.

This one is actually kind of a big deal. This has the potential to benefit us both in great ways. He is using this knife as his submission for approval into a knife maker's guild of some kind, and it seems like a really big deal. It's going to the Atlanta Blade Show on June 3, and will be entered in some contests. It would be really nice to win something. He will have my cards at his booth. Since I have soft opened my business (Sarah Ladd Jewelry & Engraving) about ...two weeks ago, it's in my best interest to begin networking with the folks who would be interested in work of my ilk.

In my dreams, my artwork is published somewhere. It would be nice to leave something behind with my name on it that isn't a f*ing bill.
do you have socials for it? like twitter or istagram or anything?

Back
Top Bottom