Any artists out there?

I mean, sure. But also, I put my sol ring up on ebay and it sold, and the dude just messaged me today he still didn't get it in the mail yet. I'm gobsmacked. Literally my first and only ebay sale. He wants a refund already. Maybe I won't sell these, lol. That is just a shit omen
That sucks, did you send it with a trackable service like express mail or just regular post? Is dude trying to scam you by saying he never got it but he did?

Might be a draft for the final or might be the final. It's my first time trying something like this so wanted to draw something I'm somewhat familiar with. View attachment 3234002

Eta: just to clarify I didn't plan to make this the final piece, but I'm low-key liking how it's coming along.
I love where this is going!

I made a random drawing of a random chipmunk yesterday, and I think it's probably my best digital piece yet.

Screenshot 2022-08-24 125755.png

That sucks, did you send it with a trackable service like express mail or just regular post? Is dude trying to scam you by saying he never got it but he did?
I sent it in a 4x3 party envelope that is LOUD glitter can't miss it. I just put stamps on it and expected the post service to do their job. I put it in my mail box on Tuesday with the flag up for pickup. How long does that kind of mail usually take to reach someone?

I made a small adjustment to my Greed card.

I sent it in a 4x3 party envelope that is LOUD glitter can't miss it. I just put stamps on it and expected the post service to do their job. I put it in my mail box on Tuesday with the flag up for pickup. How long does that kind of mail usually take to reach someone?

I made a small adjustment to my Greed card.

Depends where it's going. It takes a week in state here sometimes to go 185 miles.

Depends where it's going. It takes a week in state here sometimes to go 185 miles.
From Minneapolis to somewhere in Illinois. So a couple state lines. I asked for a few more days. He didn't get it today so maybe tomorrow. I hope tomorrow, I said if his mail comes and it still isn't there I'll refund. :( Man what a waste of my time and effort and everything.

From Minneapolis to somewhere in Illinois. So a couple state lines. I asked for a few more days. He didn't get it today so maybe tomorrow. I hope tomorrow, I said if his mail comes and it still isn't there I'll refund. :( Man what a waste of my time and effort and everything.
I just hope he's not scamming you. People are scumbbags

I mean, sure. But also, I put my sol ring up on ebay and it sold, and the dude just messaged me today he still didn't get it in the mail yet. I'm gobsmacked. Literally my first and only ebay sale. He wants a refund already. Maybe I won't sell these, lol. That is just a shit omen
Did you involve customer support? There are seller protections last I knew.

Back
Top Bottom