Any artists out there?

owl house character art time
2334B36C-2084-481B-90CC-EF4E1402D307.jpeg

AB35C155-D9D7-48A3-AA02-996DB2E01864.jpeg

adds teen Eda

Last edited:
Here's some I did last year. Here's a video and ignore my talking if I do talk in the videos. Also, some parts of the video(s) sound really weird so ignore that too:
Here's one I salvaged:

Attachments

• 20220109_013238000_iOS.jpg
    20220109_013238000_iOS.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Loooong post
I was annoyed that I had no OCs that I really liked enough to impulsively draw (to be fair, I like to draw action and since I can never write enough of a story, well anyway…) so I only do fan art when it comes to humans anyway.
Recently I read the most amazing book ever and started on the sequel. It was the first book in a long time that I was totally enchanted by. Then I woke up and realized it was a dream because when I’m reading in dreams I just become the main character and live it but my dreams are semi in third person so I see my actions I think??? But I was so sad because 1. The amazing book never existed and I couldn’t read it. And 2. I forgot everything in the story except the beginning and the end and a few of the characters. I especially liked this middle aged dude because he was unusual for a kids adventure story (which usually just has kids in it) and just seemed like a dad?? There were a lot of tropes which makes sense because my subconscious probably just used whatever it had, but it subverted them too. Anyways, this amazing story needed to reach the world, only I didn’t know what actually happened, even though I started writing it.
As I did so I began to wonder if it really was a good story because the one heroic thing I did was get a rabies shot? And then I didn’t even act right away when a raccoon attacked to save my friends?
Well, anyway, I have five OCs now because my dreams have very vivid characters. Though I do wonder if I can claim them as my own if I dreamt them.
It’s super ugly but at least I finally have something of my own.
EF660A99-B979-41DD-85F4-586F6C10473D.jpeg

Anyway I was trying to exaggerate the anatomy because I always draw realistically as possible. Did I succeed? Idk but I tried.

Last edited:
It didn’t turn out great but I learned some things. Last time I drew multiple characters I had a singular reference but these were all so different I didn’t bother looking. I always draw from left to right and for whatever reason I wanted smallest character was on the left and the biggest on the right. So I drew the left outline first. Now all of them are too small because I wasn’t sure how much space I needed for the biggest characters. Next time, I will draw the largest outline first, even though I might have to do the line art last. Also I didn’t draw the characters at equal distance from the viewer. With concept art like this, it would be much better for judging scale if I kept them the same.

Back
Top Bottom