Any artists out there?

View attachment 3341087
I’m trying to learn embroidery… my first piece! I’m working on a frog now.View attachment 3341088
…but I was watering my plants and spilled some on it, and the ink bled all over the place :( I nearly cried, but maybe it’s not completely ruined. I redid the outline in permanent marker and I’ll just try to wash out the ink stains when it’s done :/View attachment 3341089View attachment 3341090
Stay tuned for more updates :p
Your stitching is looking really good! The texture on your frog's tummy reminds me of moss. 💙

Unfortunately, the bleed from the ink might be permanent. Especially if you try to rinse the permanent marker off.

I'd recommend using pencil instead and, if it's visible when you're done, give it a hand-wash in some warm water.

If you want to map out a colour chart, it's best to do it on a separate piece of paper, so it doesn't stain the fabric.

Good luck!

Your stitching is looking really good! The texture on your frog's tummy reminds me of moss. 💙

Unfortunately, the bleed from the ink might be permanent. Especially if you try to rinse the permanent marker off.

I'd recommend using pencil instead and, if it's visible when you're done, give it a hand-wash in some warm water.

If you want to map out a colour chart, it's best to do it on a separate piece of paper, so it doesn't stain the fabric.

Good luck!
It’s water based marker… I’ll try to wash it off anyways and pray that it works I guess 😭.

55993C1E-3E83-4CAF-826E-3A8A141A33B2.jpeg

I’m doing some little secret bi flowers on my jacket, since I can’t do a flag :) I’m pretty happy with it so far.

Back
Top Bottom