Any artists out there?

View attachment 3390978
19 oz.
All my quail d’Anvers are within 1 oz of the Standard weight
✌️
Except Fireball he’s a bit scrawny
My watermaal are about that size, a bit littler. My smallest is 450g and my biggest wm girl is 520. The other two d'anvers I have are about 600g.

20230122_143921.jpg
20230114_152812.jpg

My friend is writing a really good sci fi.
Basically it is set in 10,066 and humans moved to space. They live on lots of different habitable planets with lots of countries. Anyway, this guy David comes from Purga a “garbage world” not because it’s a bad place to live (though it most certainly is) but because it was colonized for its special geography, seismic pits, huge lava or magma pits that they throw garbage from around the worlds. I’m not sure why they don’t just chuck it into space. The author didn’t make it very clear. Maybe they were worried they would “pollute” the vacuum of space so instead paid the Purgans to pollute their own environment so bad from the fumes of the stuff they burned that they have to wear gas masks outside so they don’t die from the toxic air.
21141ED3-AF59-4D9F-B12B-F35C211864F1.jpeg

My friend is writing a really good sci fi.
Basically it is set in 10,066 and humans moved to space. They live on lots of different habitable planets with lots of countries. Anyway, this guy David comes from Purga a “garbage world” not because it’s a bad place to live (though it most certainly is) but because it was colonized for its special geography, seismic pits, huge lava or magma pits that they throw garbage from around the worlds. I’m not sure why they don’t just chuck it into space. The author didn’t make it very clear. Maybe they were worried they would “pollute” the vacuum of space so instead paid the Purgans to pollute their own environment so bad from the fumes of the stuff they burned that they have to wear gas masks outside so they don’t die from the toxic air.
View attachment 3391226
That’s cool!
Maybe they won’t throw it out into space so it does not obstruct the path of any spacecraft?
Also, I love your pfp.

My dollies came today!! :D I was never interested in dolls as a kid (I loved plastic animals...maybe I'll paint some of those too!) so this is certainly an interesting experience...they were shipped to my campus in a pretty big box since they came with one of those fun coffin shaped boxes.
Looks like Frankie Stein's the only OG one...now I understand why everyone thinks the 2015 line is worse. Frankie is jointed at the arms and hands while the others aren't. Poor Clawdeen isn't even jointed at the knees and her shoes are molded right onto her feet!! Frankie's leg joints are super loose at the hips though; I'll have to fix that. But her clothes and face are super cool and goth, lol, she's definitely my favorite of the three. I'm almost tempted to leave her as a Frankie and just give her updated hair and face (plus maybe some enby swag???), while I was already planning a full redo of the other 2. Clawdeen and Draculaura I'm not terribly disappointed in though, since I was already planning to completely redo them and don't feel too bad about getting rid of their OG looks.
IMG_2577.JPG

Frankie's hair was so gross I didn't even want to touch it, so I gave them a temporary buzz cut :) Dang, it looks kinda good actually....
IMG_2578.JPG

Wow, I really do feel like a kid! :D

That’s cool!
Maybe they won’t throw it out into space so it does not obstruct the path of any spacecraft?
Also, I love your pfp.
Well here’s the thing. A direct quote from the story: “Though often referred to as Faster-Than-Light” (FTL), the spaceship isn’t really going faster than light, it's not even moving at all. It bends space around it to get where it wants to go. Basically, imagine the ship is an entitled ******* who doesn’t move but makes space move for it.”
I think the spacejunk wouldn’t really provide an issue.

Well here’s the thing. A direct quote from the story: “Though often referred to as Faster-Than-Light” (FTL), the spaceship isn’t really going faster than light, it's not even moving at all. It bends space around it to get where it wants to go. Basically, imagine the ship is an entitled ******* who doesn’t move but makes space move for it.”
I think the spacejunk wouldn’t really provide an issue.
Maybe, or they would hit every piece of space debris in their way all at once and explode in an instant lol

Doodled all of the more formidable creatures together. The Sharphound is just a guard dog breed but the other ones are aliens.
I’m not the best with a colored pencil, but it’s nice to see what color they are without spending all the time paints entail, so…
66AC035A-24F7-4468-917F-EA2F44DC6042.jpeg
F301772A-4F47-4E6B-AC95-A9BA08BB93D8.jpeg
B5C919B3-5F20-4E63-85FD-4FD2E237EE59.jpeg
A4981D15-7DBC-4376-9974-115982222152.jpeg
1CC8D073-92DE-4736-809D-CB78F63B22E8.jpeg

Also they’re not to scale. I drew a stick figure next to the gjorper so you knew how big it is but… none are to scale to each other or David. I wasn’t really thinking when I drew them.

Back
Top Bottom