Any artists out there?

By the way, while on Batuu (Visiting Galaxys edge) I brought back a Loth-cat. Her name is pumpkin. She‘s got quite a mouth of teeth. 😳

Also got confronted by stormtroopers (AZ, you can find it on my IG), on the very last day, my brother turned me in. When they asked for ID, all I could say was the wrong thing…. I had none.
If I knew how to upload it to Byc, i’d show y’all the video. But I have pictures!
View attachment 3417943

View attachment 3417952
View attachment 3417955View attachment 3417956
That looks awesome!! My brother got confronted as well the last time we went😆

View attachment 3419389
Actually, yes? I think? She's a weird combination of my RP insert from a few years back and her own, separate sort of... entity.
Like, I use her as a stand-in for myself, so she's technically me, but she is also her own character?

I have no idea, actually.
She... exists.

That would make her an original character, though, I guess.
The last time I drew an OC was Cam, and I didn’t even do that well.
My thoughts exactly. I don't have one single 'average' character. And if I did, they would probably stand out too much for having a good life.
All my characters have happy backstories and are well-adjusted. 😁
Well… all my human characters with one exception anyway…
Russet, of course, is my favorite character and a pigeon. His is worst of all. His father disappeared, his brother got eaten by a night-stalker (a cat) and his mother got killed by Sulliver’s gang, leaving him to fend for himself until he was rescued by Cement’s gang.

The last time I drew an OC was Cam, and I didn’t even do that well.

All my characters have happy backstories and are well-adjusted. 😁
Well… all my human characters with one exception anyway…
Russet, of course, is my favorite character and a pigeon. His is worst of all. His father disappeared, his brother got eaten by a night-stalker (a cat) and his mother got killed by Sulliver’s gang, leaving him to fend for himself until he was rescued by Cement’s gang.
Hmmm, let me think.
Out of the many OCs I have, I have only one totally normal, boring character; and that’s good ol’ Raptor. (Not Queen Raptor)

Chicken head part 2 :lau
510AEA7F-5EB0-447E-A69A-447593B91903.png

Back
Top Bottom