Any artists out there?

We've been watching Bluey lately. So today I made some quick designs of what my two kiddos (aged up) would look like as Bluey characters haha (just quick designs, I'm sure I'll finalize at a later date)
I love Bluey so much and i dont even have kids 😭
i may have posted this already, idk...but i did this a few weeks ago :D
ouppy.png

I also FINALLY got 2 customers for commissions today! Even though they were cheap, they're about enough to cover the cost of an etsy keychain preorder ;)
(Not going to post the art for the privacy of the commissioners)

I love Bluey so much and i dont even have kids 😭
i may have posted this already, idk...but i did this a few weeks ago :D
View attachment 3437999

I also FINALLY got 2 customers for commissions today! Even though they were cheap, they're about enough to cover the cost of an etsy keychain preorder ;)
(Not going to post the art for the privacy of the commissioners)
It's such a great show ☺️ although I probably wouldn't have gotten into it if I didn't have kids (I got recommended it by another mom)
Love the art of Bluey and Bingo ❤️

Congrats on the commissions! It's tough getting started for sure. I've tried getting some before but nothing came of it. 😅

It's such a great show ☺️ although I probably wouldn't have gotten into it if I didn't have kids (I got recommended it by another mom)
Love the art of Bluey and Bingo ❤️

Congrats on the commissions! It's tough getting started for sure. I've tried getting some before but nothing came of it. 😅
thank you so much!
yeah bluey has really caught on, it's surprising how BIG of a presence it has become in online spaces in the past year or so. like it's all over twitter, tiktok etc. i've seen all types of people who enjoy it because it's just so wholesome; a breath of fresh air compared to our society today. just goes to show how good it is that anyone can enjoy it

My gosh! An atlas moth! (Or maybe a giant silk moth, idk)
It’s awesome!
And chicken!
I actually didn't come up with the design for Flut (the one on the left), these were the original designs for the two of them
FL37_p7giHe5WlqJdSYR.png
by Eggdis
LV27_70dpE2lcLfqDko2.png
i think I drew this in uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhseptember

1217arpg_a7di1k1bofd7lys.png
1217arpg_tjgxx77lrkbp69y.png

oh, the days of tposing trapper are long gone. oh well, we've still got doctor trapper though

Back
Top Bottom