Any artists out there?

✨snatch dump✨
View attachment 3442460
My cockatiel, Apollo passed away suddenly last Friday. Here’s a little sketch of him I did the best day. Will probably do a little art dump appreciation post for him in his honor View attachment 3442466
Did this for my bf, its a redraw of something he drew awhile ago :)

View attachment 3442470View attachment 3442473
I think I was going for Cricket from WOF as a human? But as I’m thinking about it I think curly hair would fit her better 🤔
View attachment 3442474
My dog, who got hit and killed by a car barely a month ago 🥲
View attachment 3442476
Did this with stuff I had with me
View attachment 3442478View attachment 3442479
Raine from TOH… I really love this one
And all my stuff is taking forever to load so I’ll post more later
I like the name Apollo

sunlight.jpg

✨snatch dump✨
View attachment 3442460
My cockatiel, Apollo passed away suddenly last Friday. Here’s a little sketch of him I did the best day. Will probably do a little art dump appreciation post for him in his honor View attachment 3442466
Did this for my bf, its a redraw of something he drew awhile ago :)

View attachment 3442470View attachment 3442473
I think I was going for Cricket from WOF as a human? But as I’m thinking about it I think curly hair would fit her better 🤔
View attachment 3442474
My dog, who got hit and killed by a car barely a month ago 🥲
View attachment 3442476
Did this with stuff I had with me
View attachment 3442478View attachment 3442479
Raine from TOH… I really love this one
And all my stuff is taking forever to load so I’ll post more later
I love the heart.
I feel that drawing utter stupidity can be very beneficial sometimes.
Therefore.
Chimken.
And one very brainlessness gin-gin.
View attachment 3442556
The gin gin has amazing facial dimensions.

I am trying to play the piano piece so that I can download it onto my usb and upload it on here and then post it. Then it is a challenge to see whether people will be able to listen to it.

Another problem is that I have a digital piano that is malfunctioning. I am trying to get it fixed. But I don't know when it will be fixed, that's the problem. So you might hear an odd loud note in the music, but that note was supposed to be played at the same volume as the others. Also another problem is the opposite: you won't hear one note. So I hope you guys will enjoy--once I play it and upload it. 😊

Back
Top Bottom