1681747557426.png

Several tiny Mr Peanut Emojis to represent my moods
1681747590912.png

My friend's brother named Dead Pond
1681747618579.png

Why did I ever think I was good at writing
I was messing with Chat GTP and of course it can write better than me, lol
Ode to the Turkeys with Color-Changing Heads

Oh, turkeys with heads of changing hue, With personalities so endearing and true, Your amazingness leaves us in awe, A captivating spectacle we can't ignore.

Your plumage of browns and greens, Like a dazzling palette of nature's scenes, But it's your head that steals the show, A kaleidoscope of colors that seem to glow.

From red to blue, to white and pink, Your head transforms in a blink, A rainbow of hues, a mesmerizing sight, A display of nature's pure delight.

Your friendly nature, oh, so sweet, You greet us with a gobble and a tweet, With curious eyes and gentle ways, You fill our hearts with joy each day.

But alas, your gullibility is quite renowned, For you're easily fooled, as it is found, A clever disguise or a simple ruse, And you're tricked, oh turkeys, what amusing muse!

Though you may be easily deceived, Your charm and innocence are much-believed, For in your simplicity, a lesson we learn, To appreciate life's wonders at every turn.

So, here's to you, turkeys, with heads aglow, With your amazingness, friendliness, and personality on show, A true marvel of nature's splendid grace, We're captivated by your colorful face.
Wow AI is going to be the death of human created poetry. I'd struggle to make one of those paragraphs... Verses? I dont even know the right phrase to describe it lol

Thing about AI is, it can only build on what it's fed. So it can emulate a style, and it can riff blending styles together as instructed, but it cannot create a new style unique to itself, which is one of the core pillars of creativity.

...Yet.

Keep creating your way. The robots can't beat you, then can only copy.

Hello fellow artists!!

Here’s some of my recent works. I love fantasy. Dragons are super fun to draw and I’m currently working on a comic set in a fantasy world!

The two dragons are ones that I drew for inktober and someone’s “draw this in your style” challenge (the one with the butterflies) So that dragons design does not belong to me, since the prompt was to draw someone’s original character, but the composition and the artwork is mine 😊 the artist who hosted the challenge was jeagerbrot on instagram

the dragon drawn in ink is, however something I designed! Same with the digital drawing with the creature named Bean. I’m trying to simplify my art style a bit for the comic

Bean is the pet of the main character of my comic! His species was very much inspired by chickens! I’ve spent a couple years trying to get the slightly silly and cute look for him. This is the design I settled on for the comic 😁
YO. YOUR ART IS SO COOL . Art trade?? :0
I love this names! That’s so cool about the role play! I’d love to be tagged when it starts :D
I have a fairly new roleplay started if you'd like to join. If you like feathery dragons, fiery ones, fiery AND feathery ones, angry moon dragons, and assassination missions :)

I'm not exceptionally good but I'm trying to improve all the time. :)
Show me yall's art! Traditional, digital, whatever!
I do a lot of sketchy digital drawings, I've got low patience for super clean lineart and it never looks right lol
Here's some of my stuff! :D

View attachment 2166279View attachment 2166280View attachment 2166283View attachment 2166287View attachment 2166290
I think you're rather good! your unique style, and the eyes being the hardest to get right even if it is a cartoonish character, you hit it!

YO. YOUR ART IS SO COOL . Art trade?? :0

I have a fairly new roleplay started if you'd like to join. If you like feathery dragons, fiery ones, fiery AND feathery ones, angry moon dragons, and assassination missions :)

AWW TYSM 🥺 I would love that! I’m currently trying to launch my webcomic (hopefully end of this month or early May). So I’m dedicating all my time to drawing that right now. After I get things up and running, I’ll be available! I’ll also be participating in art fight in July :D

Would you be cool with it being a sketch trade? I could have it shaded a little bit but prob don’t have the time to do much more than that

Ahh that role play sounds so cool! Id love to look at the thread and follow along but I don’t think I have the time to join :c maybe another time, though!

AWW TYSM 🥺 I would love that! I’m currently trying to launch my webcomic (hopefully end of this month or early May). So I’m dedicating all my time to drawing that right now. After I get things up and running, I’ll be available! I’ll also be participating in art fight in July :D

Would you be cool with it being a sketch trade? I could have it shaded a little bit but prob don’t have the time to do much more than that

Ahh that role play sounds so cool! Id love to look at the thread and follow along but I don’t think I have the time to join :c maybe another time, though!
I wish I had time to do regular commisions and webcomics and such, I have so many ideas :>

What's your ArtFight? You're going down this July >: )

And a sketch trade is fine, I have a bunch of other things I need to draw so I'm chill with that :)

Back
Top Bottom