Any artists out there?

I thought it would be cool if us artists did a type of “Secret Santa” thing.. but y’know. It’s not Christmas.
Soo.. what if we did a “Secret Summer?” 😂
Everyone that wants to can just mention they’re interested to me, and I’ll add them to a pm. Then I’ll let everyone choose the name of a person they’ll get to create an artwork for, and when everyone’e finished, we share who our secret drawing was for and give it to them?
I just thought this would be fun to do? :rolleyes:

Bet, let’s do it

I thought it would be cool if us artists did a type of “Secret Santa” thing.. but y’know. It’s not Christmas.
Everyone that wants to can just mention they’re interested to me, and I’ll add them to a pm. Then I’ll let everyone choose the name of a person they’ll get to create an artwork for, and when everyone’e finished, we share who our secret drawing was for and give it to them?
I just found this thread, you may add me, I worked as illustrator and artist the first half of my life :)

I might like to join...depends on the kind of character I'll be drawing.

In 2018, I read LOTR for the first time. I loved Sam Gamgee. And I found I had a specific way I pictured him. So I drew him. Every year, I come closer to capturing that. It is a tradition now. Every three years, I redraw the scene in of Herbs and Stewed Rabbit. It's interesting how the pose and the clothes and the fire changes. It is encouraging to see myself improve each time I draw this. Sometimes my drawings look ugly to me, but I should just remember how far I've come.
1715098099444.png

1715098128130.png

1715097851832.png

This year it actually took a few attempts. I was struggling to find a pose that properly fit in with it's environment. I've found I might have become more patient in recent months as I can draw the same thing over and over. XD

Than again, I don't think I have any OCs that I'd like for people to redraw. I'll go look..
I don't either, lol
I probably will end up asking them to draw some previous roleplay character like Russet or Acorn, a pigeon and turkey, respectively, lol. Apparently they are the only ones I care about.

I'd love to! I don't have any OCs though 😅

In 2018, I read LOTR for the first time. I loved Sam Gamgee. And I found I had a specific way I pictured him. So I drew him. Every year, I come closer to capturing that. It is a tradition now. Every three years, I redraw the scene in of Herbs and Stewed Rabbit. It's interesting how the pose and the clothes and the fire changes. It is encouraging to see myself improve each time I draw this. Sometimes my drawings look ugly to me, but I should just remember how far I've come.
2018View attachment 3824293
2021View attachment 3824296
View attachment 3824290
This year it actually took a few attempts. I was struggling to find a pose that properly fit in with it's environment. I've found I might have become more patient in recent months as I can draw the same thing over and over. XD
taters precious

I might like to join...depends on the kind of character I'll be drawing.
You’ll be able to choose for whom you can draw. The list of people you get to choose from depends on when it’s your turn to chose. If that’s confusing, sorry. You’ll be able to see though.
Than again, I don't think I have any OCs that I'd like for people to redraw. I'll go look..
It can also just be something you’d like to see drawn for you. Like a pet, or yourself.

Back
Top Bottom