Any California gardeners?

Oh, Paris Carrots, aka Parisian and Parisan and Paris Market, I think. I always keep two carrots on the ground and bag them so no crossing and Use one for pollen on the other one.
Yes, Paris carrots! I haven't seen seed in many years, may have to order some for next year. So hand pollinate and bag carrots for seeds, I can do that. Thanks!

Harvested a bunch more zucchini this morning, thinking I will grate one (or two) and add it to the hamburger patties I am going to cook tonight. Also looked around online for zucchini burger recipes, I do want to try those too but already have the hamburger meat thawed. Need to find some new uses for zucchini.

Went to Wyntour gardens today in search of walking onions, and they don't carry those anymore! I was all sad. All my walking onions were torched in the fire... Looked around at their veggie selection, there wasn't anything I couldn't live without so I left empty handed. First time I have EVER left that place empty handed! The younger toddler liked riding around on one of their garden wagons, though.

Back
Top Bottom