Any coin collectors out there?

i like to collect coins!

just really got into the hobby this summer.

i like to collect silver coins, got some 50 cents 80% silver Canadian coins. some bullion coins and i like to save every coin that has a unique design on it.

I'm not a hardcore collector, but have quite a lot of coins and paper from many countries and time periods. It's all in my safe at home so I can't show ya right now. As soon as I can, I will. My favorite pieces are my Confederate bills, $2 US silver certificates, and a shrunken $1 FRN.

I’m a coin collector! I have quite the collection. Lots of silver US coins, lots of foreign coins, some interesting things found in circulation, a lot of stuff.

Here’s a preview of my collection

AE11C6CE-0C18-40BF-A555-0F4A93E85E9E.jpeg

This is the coin that started my entire collection hobby. Someone gave it to me thinking it was a quarter.

Anyway, here is the highlight of my collection. See if you can spot the error on this coin.

5518F393-53B5-4E6A-B8D5-B2F8B8450DAB.jpeg

DAAFE931-AEE1-4C35-83AE-CB38DF668B55.jpeg

If you can’t find it, let me know. I will say it if nobody can find it.

i don’t have anything collectible or rare, but over the last few years i invested pretty heavily in 1oz gold coins.

i started in 2018 when gold was around $1200/oz. it was up over $2000/oz this year

i don’t have anything collectible or rare, but over the last few years i invested pretty heavily in 1oz gold coins.

i started in 2018 when gold was around $1200/oz. it was up over $2000/oz this year
Gold seems to be a fairly solid ongoing investment too. You can sit on it through the dips and sell it off piecemeal when you need to.

I’m a coin collector! I have quite the collection. Lots of silver US coins, lots of foreign coins, some interesting things found in circulation, a lot of stuff.

Here’s a preview of my collection

View attachment 3272658

This is the coin that started my entire collection hobby. Someone gave it to me thinking it was a quarter.

Anyway, here is the highlight of my collection. See if you can spot the error on this coin.

View attachment 3272663

View attachment 3272664

If you can’t find it, let me know. I will say it if nobody can find it.
Is monticello a wear effect or a bad striking? most of the detail is gone.

Did some coin hunting this summer. Got a few cool finds.
A 1937 nickel, very nice 1965 and 1966 nickels that look mint.

Also most interesting found a thailand coin in a nickel roll.

Did some auctions as well. Got a 1917 penny, and 1930 nickel.

Back
Top Bottom