Any crazies out there like me with a diapered duck in the house?

There are several duck forum members with indoor ducks and diapers. Though I am not one of them (imagine thirteen diapers . . . by the time I would get number thirteen done, the first would need a change!
lol.png
), I have seen some very content-looking ducks and happy duck people.

I don't diaper my ducks (I have enough to change with a toddler in the house LOL) but that duck looks just like my Mallard hen, Abby :) She will be 4 years old next Christmas Eve

I have 2 happy house duckies! Runners... a male and female. Banshee is the fawn and white girl and Lilly is my lavender drake... I had no idea when they came to live with us about ducks and I thought that because Lilly was so quiet and sweet that he MUSTVE been a she!!! Boy was I wrong. They turned 2 in October and they are my kids!

I have 2 happy house duckies! Runners... a male and female. Banshee is the fawn and white girl and Lilly is my lavender drake... I had no idea when they came to live with us about ducks and I thought that because Lilly was so quiet and sweet that he MUSTVE been a she!!! Boy was I wrong. They turned 2 in October and they are my kids!

They are adorable....
welcome-byc.gif

I've considered it, but no for now. I just got my last child out of diapers. Need a break.

Ok.... I have outdoor ducks but would love to occasionally bring a few especially social ones inside for a visit. Do you guys make your own diaper harnesses or buy them on line? Do you stick pieces of disposable diaper inside the harness? How of do you change it?

I would especially like to take an afternoon nap in warm weather on the screened in porch snuggled with my duckies.

Back
Top Bottom