Any Easter Egger Breeders out there?

rascal66

Crowing
7 Years
Sep 10, 2015
Washington
Hello! Was wondering if there were any EE breeders out there? Especially in the WA state? If so id love to see your flock and what you do as far as selling.

Anyone? Doesn't have to be in WA!

I plan on breeding EEs in the near future :) if anyone's interested I can show off my girls. I'm just waiting to get that perfect boy for them.

42238229_313702112543367_4012909694090739712_n.jpg

I breed an Amerecuana rooster , my avatar with Rhode Island red hens and get a blue/green egg from those EE. I have one odd hen in the mix that got from a lady that had crossed a Blue Jersey Giant rooster with a barred rock hen she Lays a olive colored egg. All I can show you are pictures when they were babies though as they move on pretty quickly as can't keep em.
42761264_2200916830190702_2721551330425438208_n.jpg 44423765_250410705647339_6494642063731064832_n.jpg

the second picture is one I got from their new place

This is the ones I got from the other lady that breed the Jersey Giant with different hens s little older

47571209_302238853731076_1760723131485388800_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, found your post. I am in eastern Wa state and breed a private flock of EE's for my own fun and pleasure. Where are you located?

I’m raising some light Sussex, Barnevelder, Marans, Ancona, Hamburg and Wyandotte to go with my lav Araucana (Australian standard) to make some Eggers... the next few years will be fun to see what the egg basket will look like! What are you guys using?

Hello! Was wondering if there were any EE breeders out there? Especially in the WA state? If so id love to see your flock and what you do as far as selling.
Hi there,, I don't have a chance to get on here often, too busy but thought I'd get back to you. You mentioned you were looking for a rooster. Would that be an EE roo? I have a few but a lot of my boys present with the rumpless type gene (meaning little or no tail feathers) which apparently goes back to their ancestry Auracana genes. If you are interested I can post a pic or two.

Hi there,, I don't have a chance to get on here often, too busy but thought I'd get back to you. You mentioned you were looking for a rooster. Would that be an EE roo? I have a few but a lot of my boys present with the rumpless type gene (meaning little or no tail feathers) which apparently goes back to their ancestry Auracana genes. If you are interested I can post a pic or two.
Hello! Thanks for thinking of me. As of now, I am good on Roosters. I managed to create a couple good looking Easter Eggers that I'd like to try using now. Plus, as much as I enjoy Auracauna, I'm not a fan of the rumpless trait. But thank you kindly :)

Hi there, found your post. I am in eastern Wa state and breed a private flock of EE's for my own fun and pleasure. Where are you located?
I'm sorry, I didn't check on this thread.
I am over in the Western Part of WA. I am beginning to breed my own finally after all this time :) please feel free to share some pictures of your birds

I’m raising some light Sussex, Barnevelder, Marans, Ancona, Hamburg and Wyandotte to go with my lav Araucana (Australian standard) to make some Eggers... the next few years will be fun to see what the egg basket will look like! What are you guys using?
Definitely a nice mix!
My mixture is a bit of everything. I only have breeding EE hens right now, but the rooster are Freedom Ranger, Buff Brahma, and RIR. So far ive seen very lovely looking chicks from these mixes. I'll share some pictures.
As of now, I just introduced one of my giant EE cockerels. I don't think he's quite breeding just yet, but he is trying!

Back
Top Bottom