Any eggs Wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by griswolfy, Nov 20, 2008.

1. griswolfy

griswolfy Out Of The Brooder

Nov 19, 2008
    Nor. Cal.
    hello, I got a LG a month ago and hatched 8 out of 20 quail and now I have some eggs a guy gave me that have been sitting in the nest box for a week so don't know how thats gonna go. So the question is does anyone have a dozen or 2 eggs, or any, that they want to sell for cheap doesn't matter what kind doesn't have to be chickens even.[​IMG]

2. Feathers Acres

Feathers Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Michigan
    I have Barred rock eggs I could sell to you but I need to collect them all for you, so I would ship them next Wednesday. It should be 14+

And I can sell them to you for 15$ + Shipping

3. bmchickens

bmchickens Out Of The Brooder

Feb 14, 2008
    w.v.
    we have fertile EE eggs$10. & shipping if you're interested. See pics of eggs and birds on pg 2 ofthis category.Look for "WOW!! 12 EE eggs for $10" and that's us.Thanx, Bruce & Missy:cool:[​IMG]

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I have mixed standard eggs for sale, 12+ for $15 including shipping. There are RIR, SLW, and white rock (all pures) in the same pen. There are also some columbian rock hens in the pen. We are not getting as many as we were this fall, but 2 dozen would only take 2 days to get. We were getting over that everyday, but the girls don't like the cold! I cannot take paypal, haven't figured out the receiving part of it. PM me for my address to send a money order if you are interested.

5. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    Griswolfy,
    Look around in your area for someone selling fresh eggs and buy them and put them in your bator. That will cut down on the shipping time and possible Ruff handeling by the post office also. People usually sell them for $2.00 - $3.50 ish for a dozen. Even if they had them refrigerated some or all may still hatch. (if fertle and left to warm to room temp before putting them in) I bought some on the side of the road for $2.00 when I was driving back from Mississippi in August and put them in my bator and got 1 to hatch and they had been refrigerated. I only get about a 20% hatch in my bator and close to 100% from a broody hen.

Jayare

6. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I can do 20+ purbred White Leghorns and Barred Rocks shipping included for $30 thanks Kari Paypal to [email protected] if your interested. [​IMG]

7. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Quote:If GrisWolfy doesn't need them all, I would love a dozen of those myself. [​IMG]

8. whitecra

whitecra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I have som cortnix quail eggs. I have 10 right now. My quail just started laying this week. They are 8 weeks old. I would like to see if they would hatch. I would want 10 for the shipping.
    \\
    Chris

9. griswolfy

griswolfy Out Of The Brooder

Nov 19, 2008
    Nor. Cal.
    Hello, I got some eggs and have no room left so shelley you can take there eggs I will be looking for eggs on here in a few weeks though. Thanks anyways

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by