Any Fishing Enthusiasts here ?

I'm in CO and my husband is an avid fisherman and I enjoy it with him when I can. Mainly lake trout is what we go out for but many lakes we go to also have pike, salmon and bass.
Along with raising chickens I also have vermin composting bins (worm farm) so its perfect as the chickens have worms, I have processed compost/castings for gardening and my husband has an unlimited supply of bait.
The photo is of a great days catch of my husbands a few winters ago. Hard to tell but they were beautiful 5 pound trout that were caught within an hour of each other, doesn't happen to often!!

I like to fly fish for trout and salmon, I tie my own flies with some of my chicken feathers and fur from dogs when they let me brush them. I caught this brown on a fly rod I made lol

Good deal.... Always wanted to make my own Rod.

I'm in CO and my husband is an avid fisherman and I enjoy it with him when I can. Mainly lake trout is what we go out for but many lakes we go to also have pike, salmon and bass.
Along with raising chickens I also have vermin composting bins (worm farm) so its perfect as the chickens have worms, I have processed compost/castings for gardening and my husband has an unlimited supply of bait.
The photo is of a great days catch of my husbands a few winters ago. Hard to tell but they were beautiful 5 pound trout that were caught within an hour of each other, doesn't happen to often!!

I live in a place that just happens to have a lot of trout and salmon fishing. We have everything from small little brook trout and king salmon out of the Great Lakes. Those are some nice trout though don't get many big trout like that in the streets however the animals in the big leagues are different see some real monsters out there it's funny when they can just eat and eat and eat how big they can get

I am late to this discussion, but yeah, I love to fish. I am in Northers Utah, also a desert, but the mountains are loaded with small streams with trout. I am headed to Central Utah next week to try my luck on some new streams. Here are a couple of browns my friend and I caught last year about an hour from here.

Ah.. No your no late to the discussion..... I however will be deer hunting tonight..... Michigan has a early season for Kids and Disabled Veterans..... It's this weekend.
I don't have high expectations but not a thing wrong with spending some time outdoors.

i live in sask Canada, are most prized game fish is the walleye but for me i like fly fishing for trout in the few rare streams we have here. i also love ice fishing in the winter for some monster northern pike.

Back
Top Bottom