Any Gamers Here?

Pics
Fun with colored pieces of expensive cardboard

20230409_202940.jpg

Got my preorder in for tears of the kingdom. The latest trailer looks like we'll be seeing magatamas in the game. Not sure if those are supposed to be the tears or not?! Clearly Zelda has one, big ear person has one and ganondorf has one. Haven't seen magatamas since skyward sword though and they were just used to upgrade your items. Thoughts?

Got my preorder in for tears of the kingdom. The latest trailer looks like we'll be seeing magatamas in the game. Not sure if those are supposed to be the tears or not?! Clearly Zelda has one, big ear person has one and ganondorf has one. Haven't seen magatamas since skyward sword though and they were just used to upgrade your items. Thoughts?

I’m sending this to my brother, he pays attention to a LOT of details in the trailers. I’ll let you know what he says.

I play quite a few games, but I prefer to stick to Minecraft. It just has a different vibe you know?
I know a lot of people like that game but I've never played. The graphics throw me off. That's how games used to look... terrible and blocky. No offense to people who like it I just can't get behind the graphics

I know a lot of people like that game but I've never played. The graphics throw me off. That's how games used to look... terrible and blocky. No offense to people who like it I just can't get behind the graphics
It makes it more kid-friendly. All the monsters would be too scary for my younger siblings if they weren't all silly and pixilated. Despite the fact it is all block-based, the graphics aren't actually that bad. You just have to play it to see it. The newer versions (which I haven't played. Microsoft stopped sending updates to PS3) have some pretty incredible effects and graphics in things like smoke, sparks, wind, shadows, water, rain, etc.

... I blew a lot of cash on a steam deck... I'm a little embarrassed about it, but my current employment (IT helpdesk) has me sitting on my tail most of the time. It’s been fun! It can run a bunch of emulators, so I’ve been playing xbox games. Man, Halo 1 is such a good game. I guess I can’t complain much about it, even if playing video games makes me feel like a huge dork.

It makes it more kid-friendly. All the monsters would be too scary for my younger siblings if they weren't all silly and pixilated. Despite the fact it is all block-based, the graphics aren't actually that bad. You just have to play it to see it. The newer versions (which I haven't played. Microsoft stopped sending updates to PS3) have some pretty incredible effects and graphics in things like smoke, sparks, wind, shadows, water, rain, etc.
Minecraft with ray tracing on is insane. Incomprehensibly silly to add vector graphics with what's basically a modernized 8 bit game, but there you go.

... I blew a lot of cash on a steam deck... I'm a little embarrassed about it, but my current employment (IT helpdesk) has me sitting on my tail most of the time. It’s been fun! It can run a bunch of emulators, so I’ve been playing xbox games. Man, Halo 1 is such a good game. I guess I can’t complain much about it, even if playing video games makes me feel like a huge dork.
Halo's where it's at

Back
Top Bottom