Any Gamers Here?

Pics
DC51E326-DCFB-4C40-9F84-9E980C78C554.jpeg

This moment from Zelda: Majoras Mask PERFECTLY describes my stomach at 3 AM.

I love Stardew Valley,
Do you know what, me too! Me and my brother were tossing around the idea of fusing arrows with meat.

Meat arrows!
The hilarious thing is that I bet that will actually be possible, I could see those being useful for distracting mobs in potential stealth sections. I'm going to fuse propellers to literally everything just to see what happens. Someone will no doubt discover a major physics exploit in the first month or two of release.

I love Stardew Valley,

The hilarious thing is that I bet that will actually be possible, I could see those being useful for distracting mobs in potential stealth sections. I'm going to fuse propellers to literally everything just to see what happens. Someone will no doubt discover a major physics exploit in the first month or two of release.

You have a good point.

Haha nice. I almost named my buff orp rooster Dooplis, but ended up naming him Dijon instead because the name fit him better.

“Wrongamundo, little nobody. Who’d name their kid that?”

Just a little joke from the same game. You just spelled the name wrong, so I decided to pull this joke when you spell his name wrong in the game.

It’s Doopliss.

Back
Top Bottom