Any Gamers Here?

Pics
B0EEC3F6-25FE-4409-BA5C-1CB1DE9D1514.jpeg

I can’t believe they added this outfit to TOTK.

I beat the last trial. The lynel I thought was the last boss in the snow levels, wasn’t. I went on through the guardian levels and thankfully saved one ancient arrow for the last lynel.

Even though I beat the game previously I learned a lot about game mechanics doing the sword trials I didn’t previously know.

Warning. Possible spoilers (even though I got to be the only person in the world playing BofW as if its new to them).

1. The way to consistently catch fairies is to crouch.

2. You can glide into the backs of taluses to kill them with a sword. I thought killing one could only be done with arrows or bombs.

3. A weapon imbued with flame properties will keep you warm in a cold climate.

4. You can stave off burning by only wearing one piece if flame breaker armor.

5. You can one-hit-kill lynels with ancient arrows, but they won’t drop anything if you do.

6. A picture if a treasure chest lets you use the shieka slate to find treasures.

7. Shooting guardian statutes in the eye with a regular arrow causes them to break their aim.

All stuff I wish I knew 40 hours ago in playtime.

I beat the last trial. The lynel I thought was the last boss in the snow levels, wasn’t. I went on through the guardian levels and thankfully saved one ancient arrow for the last lynel.

Even though I beat the game previously I learned a lot about game mechanics doing the sword trials I didn’t previously know.

Warning. Possible spoilers (even though I got to be the only person in the world playing BofW as if its new to them).

1. The way to consistently catch fairies is to crouch.

2. You can glide into the backs of taluses to kill them with a sword. I thought killing one could only be done with arrows or bombs.

3. A weapon imbued with flame properties will keep you warm in a cold climate.

4. You can stave off burning by only wearing one piece if flame breaker armor.

5. You can one-hit-kill lynels with ancient arrows, but they won’t drop anything if you do.

6. A picture if a treasure chest lets you use the shieka slate to find treasures.

7. Shooting guardian statutes in the eye with a regular arrow causes them to break their aim.

All stuff I wish I knew 40 hours ago in playtime.
You can also glide on top of fairies to catch them if you're quick enough with the button.

Downloaded Starfield. I was going to hold off because I know Bethesda and I'm sure it's buggy still since it's been a week. However, I had a steam credit, so, why not.

Back
Top Bottom