Any Gamers Here?

Pics
Ugh. You have to do a bizarre dance for vortex to load mods from nexus. Been messing with it for like 2 hours and it's only kinda working. I think.

Downloaded Starfield. I was going to hold off because I know Bethesda and I'm sure it's buggy still since it's been a week. However, I had a steam credit, so, why not.
My husband got it on early access. We've both played bethesda games going back to Morrowind mostly but I played Daggerfall some too. He says it's not buggy (surprising!) and it might be their best game yet. I haven't played it but watched him play and I still think Oblivion (with mods) was their best work. He didn't like it at first because it wasn't exactly what he expected but the more he played, the more he loved it. I didn't get it because I'm just not in a space game mood and if I want one, I have No Man's Sky which I really like. I've been on a Valheim kick for quite a while now, I just love that game.

Any Monster Hunter fans here? I just started Rise on the Switch. I never played World or any of them since Freedom Unite. I put over 200 hours in Freedom Unite. If Rise is indicative of what a modern Monster Hunter game is, they’ve become a lot easier than the old days.

I aint got to time to game. Sad, isn't it... I only have time to make comments about how I don't game and--oh! Time's up!

Any Monster Hunter fans here? I just started Rise on the Switch. I never played World or any of them since Freedom Unite. I put over 200 hours in Freedom Unite. If Rise is indicative of what a modern Monster Hunter game is, they’ve become a lot easier than the old days.
I played it for a bit when it first came out, played for about 50 hours, it was fun but hard. I haven't played it anytime recently though, got distracted by other games.

I played it for a bit when it first came out, played for about 50 hours, it was fun but hard. I haven't played it anytime recently though, got distracted by other games.
I hear that World is the best of the Monster Hunter games, but I’ve already started Rise and I’m enjoying it. I also don’t want to be tied to the TV if I was to start World. I can put my reading glasses on and play Rise hand-held in bed if I want.

If you think Rise is hard, you should try the old school Monster Hunters from 15 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom