Any Gamers Here?

Pics
Sorry, I forgot to post a picture.

IMG_1105.jpeg

IMG_1104.jpeg

That's awesome. 3d printers are so cool

They are very cool! I have an Elegoo Neptune 3 Pro.

I’m actually starting to print a premier ball as we speak. My goal is to have six poke balls. Multiple different types. At least one poke and at least one master.

Not certain what the others will be.

It’s gonna be for a Halloween costume next year. I’m going to make the pokeballs by 3-D printing, then I’m gonna sew together an outfit.

They are very cool! I have an Elegoo Neptune 3 Pro.

I’m actually starting to print a premier ball as we speak. My goal is to have six poke balls. Multiple different types. At least one poke and at least one master.

Not certain what the others will be.

It’s gonna be for a Halloween costume next year. I’m going to make the pokeballs by 3-D printing, then I’m gonna sew together an outfit.
Nice. I don't know much about the 3d printers other than that they are very expensive. I'm sure that'll get better once the tech gets better tho.

Gamer, reporting in.

Currently working on Tears of the Kingdom, and getting 3 star gold trophies on the new Mario Kart DLCs. 200cc is brutal.

Looking forward to Silksong in the new year 🥳

Gamer, reporting in.

Currently working on Tears of the Kingdom, and getting 3 star gold trophies on the new Mario Kart DLCs. 200cc is brutal.

Looking forward to Silksong in the new year 🥳

Hey, I’m a Mario kart player too! I usually do 100 cc races. I play Rosalina with a Comet bike, standard wheels, and parafoil.

(Get it? Rosalina? Comet? It’s a pun, but that’s the real equipment I use.)

image.jpg

Pretty well balanced, in my opinion. I always end up leaving computers in the dust.

I’ve never played online with Mario kart, by the way. It’s fun to play with the family, though.

I’ll have to try a 200 cc race. I’ve never tried one before.

Back
Top Bottom