Any Gamers Here?

Pics
Hey, I’m a Mario kart player too! I usually do 100 cc races. I play Rosalina with a Comet bike, standard wheels, and parafoil.

(Get it? Rosalina? Comet? It’s a pun, but that’s the real equipment I use.)

View attachment 3680351

Pretty well balanced, in my opinion. I always end up leaving computers in the dust.

I’ve never played online with Mario kart, by the way. It’s fun to play with the family, though.

I’ll have to try a 200 cc race. I’ve never tried one before.
Interesting! I've never tried that combination, but I'll give it a shot this weekend. Lately we've been randomizing the characters/bikes/wheels for variety. But the classic is Roy or Mort in the Biddybuggy with Roller Wheels.

Online is fantastic if you ever want your butt kicked! 😂 I was horrible for a while, but it forced me to improve my game. The other players are cutthroat!

What are some of your favorite courses?

Are you loving it? Its now my all time fav
Tears of the Kingdom? I am enjoying it, for sure. It has an addictive quality and can be very relaxing (depending on what I'm doing).

Ocarina of Time is still my all-time favorite Zelda, and a lot of that has to do with dungeon design. So that would be my one complaint about either ToTK or BoTW, as they're more focused on open world exploration.

I also can't build zonia devices to save my life. I barely scrape by on the challenges with my janky builds 😂

Interesting! I've never tried that combination, but I'll give it a shot this weekend. Lately we've been randomizing the characters/bikes/wheels for variety. But the classic is Roy or Mort in the Biddybuggy with Roller Wheels.

Online is fantastic if you ever want your butt kicked! 😂 I was horrible for a while, but it forced me to improve my game. The other players are cutthroat!

What are some of your favorite courses?

To be honest, I liked playing Mario kart 64 as a kid, and I’m really glad they brought back some of those courses. Those ones are my favorites.

It’s really hard to pick an absolute favorite course, though.

I’ll give you fair warning, though, I have lost to family members using this set up. In my opinion it’s not the best, but it’s my favorite. Maybe you should try it out against a computer and see how it goes.

Tears of the Kingdom? I am enjoying it, for sure. It has an addictive quality and can be very relaxing (depending on what I'm doing).

Ocarina of Time is still my all-time favorite Zelda, and a lot of that has to do with dungeon design. So that would be my one complaint about either ToTK or BoTW, as they're more focused on open world exploration.

I also can't build zonia devices to save my life. I barely scrape by on the challenges with my janky builds 😂
I had a similar issue with zonai devices until I got autobuild. Then when I made a good one I just saved it for later. There's a bit of a learning curve but past a point it's second nature. Twilight Princess was my all time fav. I agree I was not a fan of the dungeons. I wanted something more traditional but they still were creative...minus zora.

To be honest, I liked playing Mario kart 64 as a kid, and I’m really glad they brought back some of those courses. Those ones are my favorites.

It’s really hard to pick an absolute favorite course, though.

I’ll give you fair warning, though, I have lost to family members using this set up. In my opinion it’s not the best, but it’s my favorite. Maybe you should try it out against a computer and see how it goes.
I'll try it out against my husband and report back.

I grew up playing the SNES version. You would fall asleep playing those courses now! 🤣

I had a similar issue with zonai devices until I got autobuild. Then when I made a good one I just saved it for later. There's a bit of a learning curve but past a point it's second nature. Twilight Princess was my all time fav. I agree I was not a fan of the dungeons. I wanted something more traditional but they still were creative...minus zora.
I just got autobuild, so I'll have to play around. That Zora dungeon boss... why??!! I remember getting so frustrated and yelling at my husband, "Can you just google how to kill the darn thing!" It felt like a 20 minute fight.

Twilight Princess has amazing dungeons, so much so that it's hard to pick a favorite!

I just got autobuild, so I'll have to play around. That Zora dungeon boss... why??!! I remember getting so frustrated and yelling at my husband, "Can you just google how to kill the darn thing!" It felt like a 20 minute fight.

Twilight Princess has amazing dungeons, so much so that it's hard to pick a favorite!
Yea it was a pain. Wind was super easy. Lightening...well as with botw be prepared. I honestly think my fav dungeon in tp was the monkey one just cause I liked saving the monkeys. The sky one tho was really beautiful.

IMG_1109.jpeg

IMG_1110.jpeg

Premier ball is done 3d printing.

Back
Top Bottom