Any Gamers Here?

Pics
Well, I'll think about it. Depending on what's in the game, and the rating, I may or may not play it. It all depends.

Right now I'm playing Banjo Kazooie on the Nintendo 64.

its a very dark game, almost makes you wanna cry listening to the back story's of the world in the game (the great wolf for example) also i don't find this a relaxing game (it requires a lot of focus) as every enemy can easily kill you in a few hits (and yes that can you multiple times in a row if your not careful) (also its rated M but the second is rated T)

but how is the N64? i love me some retro games, (also been enjoying the castlevania collection) i picked up a N64 a year ago but for some reason does not want to work with the video cable. wondering if its worth fixing it. (got it for like 5-10 bucks)

What kind of game is Dark Souls Remastered? Is it on a game system, like D&D or what? Tell me a little about the game, please?

Never mind, I see your posts now.
It sounds interesting

Yay, fellow gamers who love Banjo Kazooie and Zelda games! (You think those have any connection to us becoming people who post on chicken forums? ;))

I've been a gamer since I was a wee lass. Banjo Kazooie and Zelda are my all-time faves, but I have a ton of other favorites as well, on PC (oldschool PC point-and-click adventure games), every Nintendo handheld and console, every PlayStation console, and Xbox one.

For anyone who loves Zelda games, I definitely recommend Okami. It's a very Zelda-esque game, with an amazing story and gameplay.

Also, everyone on these forums should play Untitled Goose Game. It is HILARIOUS. You play as a goose, making all the humans' lives miserable by stealing their stuff and honking at them.

What kind of game is Dark Souls Remastered? Is it on a game system, like D&D or what? Tell me a little about the game, please?

Never mind, I see your posts now.
It sounds interesting

dark souls (non-remastered version) is on ps3 and xbox 360. while the remastered is on xbox one, PS4 and switch. (am playing it on switch).

i don't know how to explain the story as its pretty open ended. i mean its sort of not there if you don't look for it. but it explains a lot in the game. like death and respawing is explained as part of the story. health potions are explained etc..

also forgot to mention it is an RPG game with leveling and stats. upgrading gear etc.. yet i really have no idea how to do anything.

long story short i don't think am doing the game justice on how interesting it is.

Yay, fellow gamers who love Banjo Kazooie and Zelda games! (You think those have any connection to us becoming people who post on chicken forums? ;))

I've been a gamer since I was a wee lass. Banjo Kazooie and Zelda are my all-time faves, but I have a ton of other favorites as well, on PC (oldschool PC point-and-click adventure games), every Nintendo handheld and console, every PlayStation console, and Xbox one.

For anyone who loves Zelda games, I definitely recommend Okami. It's a very Zelda-esque game, with an amazing story and gameplay.

Also, everyone on these forums should play Untitled Goose Game. It is HILARIOUS. You play as a goose, making all the humans' lives miserable by stealing their stuff and honking at them.

I don't see how the Untitled Goose game will work for me, I'm a duck and Goose Hunter. Little joke there!

Yes, I play Banjo-Kazooie, as well as lots of Zelda games. Favorite Zelda game is Majoras Mask. I also play Star Fox 64. That is without a doubt one of my favorite games growing up.

Jared

Interesting to hear talk of Dark Souls and some N64 games here. My husband played through the Dark Souls series at one point years back and I enjoyed watching it, but I wouldn't have the patience to play it myself.

N64 is a throwback to childhood. I had Zelda: Ocarina of Time and unfortunately sold all my old games and consoles a long while back to downsize how I lived then.. By sheer luck, ended up getting another N64 and my husband bought me Ocarina as a gift. Brought back such fond memories- Epona, the Gorons, and the shooting gallery. Oh, and Bombchu Bowling. Don't hit the chickens.

Dark Souls always gets the attention but before that there was Demons souls on PS3 and if you go even further back there is the Kings Field series which is a FPS style soulslike by Fromsoft.

Anyway, i'm currently playing Icewind Dale; After that I have Planescape Torment and Baldurs Gate 1&2 to finish. They've just announced Baldurs gate 3 recently as well but who knows how old i'll be when I get around to starting that because i'm 90 hours in to Icewind Dale and i'm just barely halfway.

Not sure if it counts but i love old games

The last gaming rig i put together was last year. its a 1998 pentium 2, 512mg ram, 30g HDD to ide, Voodoo3 and a soundblaster Gold. Kills quake 2, Doom and Unreal :gig
20200113_203357.jpg
20200113_203401.jpg
20200113_203405.jpg
20200113_203408.jpg
20200113_203421.jpg
20200113_203426.jpg
20200113_203353.jpg

Back
Top Bottom