Any Gamers Here?

Pics
Twilight Princess was one of the few I missed completely.

I've actually been starting up the old 2DS and playing some Professor Layton today. Miracle Mask today. Tomorrow Curious Village.

And I also taught myself to speed bridge on Minecraft this morning. Sadly my poor old phone cannot keep up. Neither can I.

Congratulations on your squid capture, @ChocolateMouse.

Twilight Princess! That's my favorite!
*Cough cough,* sorry, gushing over.
I've only played the GameCube version, though -- I think that by this point, if I tried to play the re-release on the Wii, I'd get incredibly confused because everything was flipped.
"Okay, now I go lef -- wait, no, right? Is it right? I thought that it was left!"

Yes! Skyrim was the first game I played. My favorites are the Assassin's Creed and Witcher games.
We originally bough AC for my fiancee to play. He ended up getting frustrated and gave me a turn. He got even more frustrated when I killed a guy from the hay stack with no one noticing. He calls it TeeHeeHee because thats the sound I make when I run and hide lol

I'm currently playing two games - One you've maybe nto heard of - King's Field 2 on the PS1, it's From Softwares Dark Souls before Dark souls was a thing, it's in first person like skyrim is but it plays much more slowly and methodical than that, i'm very much enjoying it and plan to play the other games in the genre like Shadow tower and Eternal Ring.

Secondly, i'm playing Star Wars squadrons with a HOTAS and VR, I tell you, mapping all the keys to the flight stick is a pain to get a layout that feels "right" at first but well worth the effort, the VR just makes it so damn immersive, just like EVE: Valkyrie was, but EVE's servers are pretty much dead, plus, I finally get to fly a Tie Fighter for real :-D

A76ED8A8-34A5-4742-9460-D3CE3B601ABF.png

I was playing Metroid on the NES. I got a game over, and this is the code it gave me to continue.

That’s interesting. The game censored itself.

I had a good laugh from this

I never did the annoying Mario game tables or home consoles and had no interest in online gaming until hearing how into WoW people were. The art looked UGLY to me and action very slow - and money required to do well so I didn't bother. Then came Castle Age - connecting players in Guilds for free thru the Facebook Platform (CA grew to over 18 million other CA addicts) and I was in one of the early powerful Guilds - the Gods of War - who rescued others losing battles in 5 minutes saves I would help organize. I also played Tynon, online - too much - but it wasn't as fun or social. It depends on FLASH - which is largely disabled. Developers saw that coming and disappeared. Players are left now with little access, unless some IDs are reachable thru Facebook GameRoom APP.

So for a few years, I wound up playing multiple characters on LOTS of Monster Battles, and often fast-moving live PvP events - and these happened around the clock. Became an Acting Guild Master for the GOW - a great Guild in CA...and sometimes still look in on the game to see who else is still paying. I'd say I'm back to RL (real life) now - but I've got political battles and little dinosaurs to tend - during a global pandemic, lol. I enjoy seeing pics of other people's critters and Coop setups. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom