Any guesses what this might be?

You can SELL a mixed breed male in your area!!! Wow that must be nice, I generally have to give away my extra males for free.

The chicken hobby is really big here apparently, when I sold my silkie trio on Monday it sold in five minutes and I had a waiting list of ten people on standby willing to buy the birds if the first guy didn't show. It prompted me to start looking at doing hatches of rare breeds that aren't readily available in my area, like bielefelders and tolbunt Polish, I bet I could sell chicks at fifteen dollars apiece. But apparently crested breeds in general are quite popular backyard birds here. People also like the heritage breeds too.

I wouldn't try to sell a mixed breed for much though to be honest. Just enough to encourage a pet home and not a stew pot.

The chicken hobby is really big here apparently, when I sold my silkie trio on Monday it sold in five minutes and I had a waiting list of ten people on standby willing to buy the birds if the first guy didn't show. It prompted me to start looking at doing hatches of rare breeds that aren't readily available in my area, like bielefelders and tolbunt Polish, I bet I could sell chicks at fifteen dollars apiece. But apparently crested breeds in general are quite popular backyard birds here. People also like the heritage breeds too.

I wouldn't try to sell a mixed breed for much though to be honest. Just enough to encourage a pet home and not a stew pot.
Polish, will make you crazy! Trust me.

I have OCD (obsessive chicken disorder)!!!! Lol

Attachments

• 80DECB36-B400-4CBE-837C-F867F2F20CF2.jpeg
    80DECB36-B400-4CBE-837C-F867F2F20CF2.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom