Any Home Bakers Here?

I am READING and HEARING a lot about using Cane
Sugar Organic (Jaggery) to bake. Healthy. Has anyone been using? I just order from Amazon. Aria
I only buy organic cane sugar now. I can get it at Costco, and I think it's about $8/10 lbs. I started using it for Kombucha, and now I use it for everything I need sugar for.

Beet sugar is VERY common in Michigan, as a lot of it is grown here, so cane is less common.

I only buy organic cane sugar now. I can get it at Costco, and I think it's about $8/10 lbs. I started using it for Kombucha, and now I use it for everything I need sugar for.

Beet sugar is VERY common in Michigan, as a lot of it is grown here, so cane is less common.
Sally thanks. I just ordered Organic from Amazon.
I was talking to my friend Kate and she told me that is all she uses and she is a fantastic baker. And her family does NOT use Salt. They grind dry mushrooms and combine all the herbs they like and combine a mixture ...place it in one sprinkle container and season their food. I just got already ground mushroom power from Amazon and will try mixing pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, and ? thinking on one I like best, mix them all together. I am not fond of mushrooms...they are a very healthy food..
ground and used for seasonings I can deal with it.
Aria

I do special seasoning for BF no salt ..
Did the cake added vanilla used half and half not milk ..
Made a buttercream frosting two drops landed like eyes so made a nose kinda funny mouth
003.jpg

As the kids are at home.. and we are running out of stuff until tomorrow. They were asking for something sweet, No1 son was looking to see if I had any baking mixes.. out of luck I've got no sweet baking stuff in. No one can goto the shop as we have the Covid lurg 😑...

So I found this recipe. I had to use less sugar as running low, and used chocolate cake sprinkles. They are a bit meh! And just the wrong texture.

https://www.captainbobcat.com/bread-flour-cookies-recipe/

IMG_20210927_175301.jpg

Back
Top Bottom