Any Home Bakers Here?

Because there were a bajillion mice just running around, and having a good time overnight. They didn’t chew into anything despite leaving droppings around cereal boxes and a box of pasta on the counter.
Late to the party here, I've been MIA from the thread so here is my late response

EWWWWWWWWWW!!! I think I'd break out the bleach too.

We occasionally get mice in the house but the cats find them long before we do, haven't seen evidence of mouse existence other than barfed up or a cat carrying one around, dead or alive.

Late to the party here, I've been MIA from the thread so here is my late response

EWWWWWWWWWW!!! I think I'd break out the bleach too.

We occasionally get mice in the house but the cats find them long before we do, haven't seen evidence of mouse existence other than barfed up or a cat carrying one around, dead or alive.
We have escaped the house kind so far :frow

I made two loaves of sd bread today. I actually made them sour this time. I’d been making them mild, with milk powder, and soft. A5CE8C0F-B0F5-4B33-A903-305FC6D90A49.jpeg
I also had my friend’s 10-y-o make brownie cupcakes. She made a mess, but had fun. Some got eaten. :oops:
8C3BE497-6B98-4AD9-8DFF-2430234EA0CC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom